Chapter 8 - Kings & Queens

Once again I do not own anything apart from the characters that are not in any of the shows. Also I do apologise, it has been on hectic long week, AGAIN, so I couldn't get this out when I wanted too but thank you for reading. Here's the next chapter. Enjoy.

**Recap**
We met some of Beth's extended family who are down for a week, and will be seeing more of. Beth makes everyone go berserk for just a cuddle with her but Jade being Jade though smarter not quicker and is cuddled up in Beth's arms only in practically her underwear.
———
"Well I am glad you thought that through, though you really thought I would let anyone but me, win?" She asked, I could feel her smirk against my collar bone.

Beth POV

I place my sweatshirt on the arm of the chair, so I can put it on later and smile at Jade. I feel her hands lightly travel under my tank top, slowly going higher.

"If you think you can round second base before we have even kissed properly, then you have another thing coming, little miss Jadey." I said, grabbing her wrists and putting them outside of the blanket. "Also I knew you wouldn't let anyone else win, like I said," I lean in closer to whisper in her ear, "You're still very possessive of me."

I gently move her hair away from her neck and place my lips just below her ear. I feel her tense then quickly relax, tilting her head away from me, giving me more access. I slowly kissed down her pale neck and then go back up but every kiss had a little bite to it. I see her hands, out the corner of my eye, clench the blanket and her hips move slightly. It isn't until I hear a little moan come from her mouth, that my hands move from above the blanket to below and on her naked thighs.

I feel her open her legs open slight, giving me more of a path to carry on upwards. I trail my lips back up to her ear, biting her lobe.

"Eres tan hermosa, Jade Louise West. Nadie puede compararse contigo." I whisper, putting one last kiss on her neck and wrapping my arms around her waist her head going to my neck. ("You are so beautiful, Jade Louise West. No one can compare to you.")

I feel Jade kiss my neck and say, "Tú eres mi reina. Por favor nunca me dejes." ("You are my queen. Please never leave me.")

My head shot up and looked at her, "You learned Spanish?" I asked, my voice so quiet, almost like it's a secret.

I saw the blush rush to her face, as she looked through her eye lashes at me, "I didn't like that you would talk about me to your mum, so I learnt when we moved, hence why mum knows some as well, she would help me practice."

I reach out and put my fingers under her chin, tilting her head up, to look me in the eye, "That is the cutest thing you have ever done, Jadey."

Jade just rolled her eyes at me and cuddled into me more, "Why do you keep calling me that name? Where is everyone else?" She asked

"Because it's Cat's favourite nickname for you and you can't hate anything Cat says or do." I said, poking her gently on the nose, "I have no idea where anyone is shall we have a look around."