Chapter 24 - Earned It

Good Morning, Evening, Night - whatever it is wherever you are! Here we have it, the lovely scene I think a lot of people have been waiting for!! The song attached to the chapter - a bit of humour. Also no photos or videos are mine - I own nothing.

⚠️⚠️Warning! Lady sex is going to happen - if you do not like do not read - if you are under 18 please do not read I cannot be responsible for you unfortunately, but if you ignore my warning then, enjoy.  For those of age - Enjoy my lovelies!⚠️⚠️

----------------------------------

Beth POV

I pull out the car park, handing still placed on Jade's thigh, inching up under her skirt, I feel her shiver. It takes a while, getting to our next surprise. At a stop light, I take my phone out and text Bridget.

Bridge🚓🔗
On our way to the place,
let Claire know we are okay
and I will get Jade to ring
her in the morning.
Bee 🐝

I know what you are thinking, why on earth would I tell Jade's mom what I am planning, but my relationship with Claire has always been amazing, better than me and my mom's relationship. So she knows, and she knew about Jade and Beck as well, but I am not exactly sure how, will have to ask about that, point is, she knows her daughter isn't exactly a saint.

"Lizzie, where are we going? I know our houses are the opposite way." Jade asked, looking through the windows, trying to guess where we were.

"I have another little surprise for you." I say, gripping her thigh tighter, going back to concentrating on the road. It was only a little longer but finally we pulled up to an apartment block near the heart of LA.

"Welcome to my humble abode

"Welcome to my humble abode." I said, smiling at the pale girl, who face was in pure shock.

"You have your own apartment? How could you afford it?" She asked, big eyes just staring at the apartment block.

"Come on, let me show you where I live." I turn the car off and get out, walking around to Jade's side, opening the door and letting her out. She grabbed my hand, hard, squeezing the life out of it, obviously still in shock. I got her into the building and into the elevator. I lean on the back wall, pulling Jade to me, her back to my front as I wrap my arms around her. I lightly kiss her neck as I feel her relax within my hold.

"I can't believe this." Jade whispered, "I still don't know how you could've afforded it."

I chuckle, leading her to my door, as we stepped out of the elevator. I open the door and walk in, my hand letting go of hers. I enter the kitchen to get two bottles of water. When I look over to the living area I see Jade sitting on the sofa, looking out the large window at the lights of LA.