Chapter 28 - Don't Start Now (Part 2)

**Recap**

"Bridget Solomon, I thought that was you!"

Bridget POV

I sunk further in my chair when I hear the red head moving closer to the table. I look to Claire and see her eyebrow raise slightly, fingers tightening on the wine glass. I look to Beth, pleading with my eyes for her to do something, only for her to smile and move from her seat, I sit myself higher to see where she is going only for my view to be interrupted by the red head.

"Bridget, it's not nice to ignore me."

I put my forehead in my palm, "Hello, Stacey."

"Hello, Bridget, I knew you couldn't keep away."

"Trust me, if I knew you owned this place, I would not be here." I said, straightening my back and looking into the brown eyes of Stacey. "Is there something I can do to help you?"

I feel Stacey's hand on my bare shoulder, trailing lower to my back, "There is a lot you can help me with." She said, smirking and grabbing my ass, my eyes widen.

"Hi there, my name is Claire," Claire said, pushing her hand into Stacey's chest, "I am Bridget's fiancé." My eyes widen, Jade's eyes widen and so do Stacey's.

"Bridget, come on, we are next

"Bridget, come on, we are next." Beth said, pulling my arm and me out of my seat. "So I took the liberty of choosing the song, since you told me everything about the red head skank."

I grab the microphone from Beth, still in shock, "Claire said she was my fiancé, to Stacey. Do you think she is expecting that?"

"If there is one thing I can't understand is the West women. Now come on lets sing and you can show off your woman and your skills." Beth said, climbing on to the stage. "Hello! Me and Bridget here are going to sing you a song that has only just come out. A certain person," She points at Stacey, "Should listen closely."

(Play video attached)

Beth, Bridget, Both

If you don't wanna see me

Did a full 180, crazy
Thinking 'bout the way I was
Did the heartbreak change me? Maybe
But look at where I ended up
I'm all good already
So moved on, it's scary
I'm not where you left me at all, so

If you don't wanna see me dancing with somebody
If you wanna believe that anything could stop me

Don't show up, don't come out
Don't start caring about me now
Walk away, you know howDon't start caring about me now

Aren't you the guy who tried toHurt me with the word "goodbye"?
Though it took some time to survive you
I'm better on the other side
I'm all good already
So moved on, it's scary
I'm not where you left me at all, so