Chapter 23 - Party All The Time

Beth POV 

"I can't believe it, Lizzie, there was nothing, I made sure I remembered all of their birthday's and what do I get? Nothing. This is why you and Cat are my best friends, I mean even Beck. Beck!" I listened to Jade rant and rant on about the guys forgetting her birthday since I picked her up from school. 

I laid my head on the back of the sofa and turned to my left, where Bridget sat, listening as well. "I am not sure if you have noticed, but she is pissed." I said, stage whispering, which caused Jade to stop pacing in front of and and stormed over to me hitting my thigh. Bridget laughed loudly, pointing at my face. 

"Oh you should have seen how scared you were!" She wheezed out. 

Jade shook her head, taking a seat in the arm chair next to the fireplace, arms crossed. "I do not know why I bother with you two." 

"It's because you love them, unfortunately darling." Claire said, waltzing into the room with two mugs of tea. She hands one to Jade, I see Bridget sit up, almost ready to accept the other mug but the look of disappointment on her face when Claire just perched on the arm of the seat Jade was sat in and took a sip of it. Claire must have seen her face, "Oh I am sorry lovelies, did you want a drink?" She asked, smirk on her face. 

Bridget pointed at Claire, glaring, "You always said that you made a deal with the devil, which is why Jade is such the little witch with her attitude, when in reality it just comes from you. I see what you are doing woman." 

Luckily, before the adults could get into it, Jake came through the door, which made the huge dog of his, use me as a spring board and jumped and galloped over to him. 

"Hey mom," Jake said, walking into the room, dog trailing him. "What's wrong with Liz?" 

"Your damn massive dog used my vagina as a spring board and jumped off of me." I said groaning, holding my most prized possession and rolling on to my side, head in Bridget's lap. 

"Well, that's what happen when you let her lay on you, you never learn." Jake stated through his laughter. 

I sat up normally again, as this was like a weekly thing we always do, "Only joking, mate, though that dog is heavier than your sister." 

"Hey," Jade shouted, insulted, "That dog is fucking heavier than big Bertha from Jake's school cafeteria." 

"Alright kids, god you would think I have three 10 year olds." Claire said, rolling her eyes, "Lets all get ready, we have reservations for Jadey Poo's birthday dinner." 

Jade rolled her eyes hard, grabbing my hand and pulling me harshly up the stairs to get ready. I watch as she stands in front of her closet, trying to choose an outfit. I come behind her, arms going her waist, I move her hair to her left shoulder, my lips kissing the newly uncovered pale skin of her neck. 

"I am going to need you to dress like you are 21." I whisper, taking her lobe in between my teeth and lightly bite down. I feel her shudder in my arms. 

"Why exactly?" She asked, breathlessly. 

I start, lightly biting her neck to her exposed shoulder, "I am taking you out, after dinner." I feel her nod and I let go of her moving quickly to her bedroom door. "Amazing, I will see you in half an hour." I all but fly down the stairs, laughing as I hear Jade slight scream in frustration. 

------------------------------------------

I stand in front of the West front door, about to knock while I look at myself in the glass reflection. "Thank the lord it is Friday." 

(The shirt is fully done up, it will be this style when Beth and Jade are one their way to Beth's surprise.)

)