Chapter 27 - Don't Start Now (Part 1)

Hello my lovelies, we have around three more chapters after this one, let me know what you want to see, or else I will end it how my muses make me. I might make a sequel for the next academic year for Jade, but unsure at the moment.

I will apologise for the time skip. I hope it flows well.

Enjoy this chapter!

-------------------------

Three Months Later - May - Beth POV

It had been a crazy three months, me and Jade had gotten closer than ever. Claire and Bridget were closer than ever as well, Bridget had moved in to the West house and has an amazing relationship with Jade and Jake.

I did have to leave California for a week to visit my dad, Jade was not a happy bunny, but I definitely made it up to her when I got back, wink wink, nudge nudge.

Now, I am waiting in line to officially graduate with the other seniors, the immediate family were in their seats as well as Claire, Bridget, Jade and the gang. I take my phone out of my pocket and begin to text my girl.

To: JayJay💋🍑
Okay, I usually look amazing in
black but this robe is doing
nothing for me.

I received an text back immediately.

From: JayJay💋🍑
I can't wait to see what's
underneath.

I smile and shake my head at her one track mind. The rest of the day was a blur and I might have had a bit too much to drink to the point I think Jade had to literally manhandle me, to get me into bed.

The next morning, I received a phone call from the school stating that my workshop for writing was a huge success and if I could, would I come back next school year and teach twice or three times a week. I agreed because my scripts were going well and were a big hit in the theatre and the movie was still on going, I needed something to do with my time when not writing and helping students would be very rewarding.

------------------------------------

Couple of weeks later - Beth POV

I wake up with the sunshine, shining down on my naked body. I lift my head to see Jade's naked back to the left of me, I look to the right and see chocolate sauce and whipped cream cans on the floor. I smirk, memories flooding back, I sit up, feeling the stickiness all over my body. I move back and lean against the headboard, staring at the pale beauty in front of me.

One of my memories of last night was Jade tracing all my tattoos with chocolate sauce before licking it off slowly. I groan, feeling myself getting hot and bothered again. I look back to the pale body, seeing two bite marks on her ass, that started bruising. I lean forward and stroke lightly on one of the marks.

"Feels like you had a bit too much fun, back there." Jade husked out, looking back to me, over her shoulder.

"Yeah," I said chuckling, "You might have a bit of trouble sitting down for a bit." I move towards her and spoon her from behind, placing my lips on her neck, I feel her shiver, "Wanna take a nice long bath with me this morning? Get rid of this stickiness?"

Jade moved me a little, sitting up and stretching, "I would love to, but I have to meet my partner for this song we have to preform for class."

"Where you meeting?" I ask, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the shower.

"My house," She answered, making sure the temperature of the water was hells inferno for both of us. "Better use of the studio then."

I nod at her and hmm, lathering some shampoo on my hair, "What a coincidence then that me and Bridget were meeting at your house to hang out."