Chapter 7 - Fill Me In

Once again I do not own anything apart from the characters that are not in any of the shows. Also I do apologise, it has been on hectic long week so I couldn't get this out when I wanted too but thank you for reading and voting. Here's the next chapter. Enjoy.

**Recap**

Jade and Beck have split up but everything is fine and they are still friends, Beck hoping to have more than just a few details if Jade gets with Beth. Things get steamy between the girls until someone screams.

Beth POV

I lift my head up, my lips still pursed from kissing Jade, only to hear, "Who the hell are you?" I tilt my head to the window, knowing it was Cat's voice. I then hear another voice, one that made me rush to stand and run down the stairs. I hear Jade shout my name but I am already out the back door.

"Santana! Maribel!" I shouted, throwing my arms out.

"Beth!" They shouted back, all of us running towards each other into hug.

I kiss my Auntie Maribel on the cheek, telling her where my mom was, after she left to go next door I grabbed Santana into a tight hug.

"I can't believe you're here

"I can't believe you're here." I whisper into her ear, squeeze her tight.

She chuckles, "Well I just missed you too much. No, we have a competition this weekend and next week so we will be here for a bit, then back to Ohio." Santana explained, parting from my arms, keeping a tight grip on my hand.

"What that hell, dude?" I hear from behind me, I look and see Jade standing there with a glare.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry Jade, this is Santana, my cousin. We are really close and we haven't seen each other in around four months." I answer, smiling, hoping she'll forgive me, I see a little smile grace her face for a second before she move to talk to the group.

"Así que ese es el hermoso Jade del que siempre hablas." Santana stated looking at my princess. ("So that is the gorgeous Jade you always talk about."

"Sí, ella es la indicada para mí, la amo, San. Ella es mi princesa, moriría por ella." I say back, looking at Jade, love filling my heart but knowing it was way to early to say it. ("Yes, she is the one for me, I love her, San. She's my princess, I would die for her.")

Santana turned and looked my in the eye, "Es hermosa, Liza, pero tengo que advertirte. Quinn también está aquí y sabes cómo es ella." ("She is beautiful, Liza, but I have to warn you. Quinn is here too and you know what she is like.")

I roll my eyes, "Mierda!" I shouted.

Jade walked over, face full of concern, "Everything okay, Lizzie?"