Chapter 12 - Freak the Freak Out

Surprise, two chapters in one day! Hope you enjoy it! Again I own nothing, if I did I wouldn't be constantly looking for new jobs to pay for shit.

**Recap**

Jade was dealing with a lot of emotions concerning Beth and her sister Max. Jade revealed some home truths to Beth about the fact that they don't know each other as well as they did before.

_________________

"No, Liz," I whisper, "I think it is best if you leave." I walk away, heading up the stairs, I see out the corner of my eye that both my mom and sister had heard everything. I sigh and shake my head, heading into the games room, slamming the door and throwing myself onto the sofa in there.

-----------------------------

Beth POV

After seeing Jade that upset with me, I left the west house and decided to go home, I needed my mom to look at my hand, thanks to Max slamming the door on it. Turned out I didn't need that much done, it was only badly bruised, which I was thankful for.

It was now time for the family barbecue though. I had, once again, pulled my wavy blonde hair into a messy bun, strand falling in front of my face. I pulled on skinny black jeans with rips in the knees, a grey jumper and my leather jacket with some black flats that tie around my ankles.

I had no idea what was going to happen at this barbecue but I could feel in my fingers that something bad was going to happen

I had no idea what was going to happen at this barbecue but I could feel in my fingers that something bad was going to happen. It all started with Quinn, she tried to tell me something all morning but instead of what she wanted to tell me she just smiled and told me i looked pretty. Now I am all for compliments but this happen about 40 times in the space of an hour. In the end, I might have lost my head and told her to sort herself out and when she grew some balls to tell me exactly what she wanted to tell me, if she didn't then not to talk to me at all.

Jade being upset with me, got to me more than I obviously want to admit. She has always got a huge space in my heart, she liked me, for me, before I grew boobs and got prettier, though that was with help from her sister.

Oh god and Max, I don't know what it is about the West woman but they have to be my kryptonite. Max West, 19 years old, my first everything apart from kiss. This whole thing is going to be messier than I would like.

I walk down the stairs to see my mother, sister, brother in law and my niece. She was the light of my life, only 4 years old and has me wrapped around her little finger.

"Lili," Magdalena shouts, lifting her arms up.

I bend down and scoop her into my arms, "My little Maggie. How are you cutie?" I ask, hugging her tight.

I feel her arms go around my neck, strangling me slightly, "Me good, missed you though, Lili."

"Aww, I missed you too." I whisper.