Chapter 14 - Something Wicked This Way Comes

I do apologising for rushing the story a bit but I do think it is for the best so this chapter has jumped another month just to keep the story.

Once again I do not own anything that is from any TV shows.

**Recap**

Tori and Jade are together, Beth sees that Jade truly loves Tori and decides to leave them. Max has gone back to New York and went through a few changes, the ultimate "break up" thing to do.

----------------------------------

Beth POV

It has been one month since me, Max, Tori and Jade sang to two men about taking a hint. I haven't spoken to Jade since, she just kept walking away from me, it was like we were back to when I first started at the school.

I also had to wait one month for a big performance was due to happen at the school. Nothing big, just a Christmas Talent Show. I don't know why they need a talent show, this is a talent school.

I put my books in my locker, looking in the mirror I have hanging up, reapplying my lipstick, when I hear someone behind me. I turn and see my favourite red head.

"Oh lookie here, everyone, the one person who was by my side but left me when things went south." I said, talking in a southern bell accent.

Cat laughed, "You and Jade do the same thing. Wait, no, that's not why I wanted to talk to you."

I glare at her and cross my arms. "Well? Spit it out, Kitty."

"There is something going on in the group. It started when Jade told us we couldn't talk to you." Cat started explaining.

"Wait," I interrupted, "You all listened to Jade, when she told you, you couldn't talk to me?"

The redhead pouted, "She's really scary, Beth."

"Jesus, she is literally a kitten, I don't see why you are all afraid of her." I huff, seriously not liking that they all listened to Jade.

"Beth, she poured coffee over Tori, she chased me everywhere when I messed up her eyebrows, trying to kill me, she used to terrorise Tori everyday." Cat stated.

"Well, Tori is a sucker for punishment, isn't she?"

"Jade is" Cat took hold onto my arm, pulling me closer to her and whispered the rest in my ear.

I step back, looking at the red head shocked, "No, that can't be, she told me she wouldn't do it again." I shook my head and pushed past Cat to walk over to Jade at her locker.

"Jade," I yelled, "We need to talk."

"Oh, that does not look like a happy face." Jade said, smirking at me.

My eyes widen, she has never been like this with me, "It's because I am not." I state.

I see her smile a little, looking down, "Yay."

I laugh in disbelief, "Okay, you really want to do this, Sugar Tits?" I see Jade's eyes widen, "Hello!" I yell, walking out to the middle of the hallway, "Hi, everyone. I have a few secrets I would like to share about the one an only, Jade West."

Everyone's ears perked up and started to make a circle around me and Jade, all interested in what was going to happen. I look at Jade again, lifting an eyebrow, silently asking if she still wanted to play the bitch on bitch game.

Jade sighed, "Okay, Beth, I'll talk to you."

I grab her hand and pull her into the janitor's closet, and push her against the wall, one hand stay on her shoulder.