Chapter 29 - Fourth of July

Just a little clarify for the last chapter - Bridget fell in love with Claire, who was a back up dancer for some stars, but she never knew it was Claire until that night at Karaoke Dokie - she realised it was the same person by watching her move.

Anyways, here we go y'all, penultimate chapter what the hell is going to happen? Read and find out!

Just once again, my heart is constantly bursting with love for you all!! Thank you! I never though one of my stories would get to 8K+ reads never mind the votes and the adding to your reading lists. Thank you all so much!

On with the show...

-------------------------------

Beth POV

It was that time of summer, the whole family comes over, everyone partying and dancing. It was the fourth of July. This year was going to be even better, I had my Jade, her family and Bridget, along with my family and of course my father who can't be with us.

I put my hair up in a lazy, messy bun and get dressed in a flowing yellow skirt and a crochet top, very season appropriate as it was boiling like a furnace outside.

I walk down the stairs to the living area to see my sister and my niece snuggling on the sofa

I walk down the stairs to the living area to see my sister and my niece snuggling on the sofa. I walk towards them and sit next to my niece. I put my arm on the back of the sofa, jokingly slapping my sister in the head as I stretched.

"Ay, watch it, puta." Esmeralda said, scowling at me, I hear Maggie giggle cutely.

I look to Maggie, pinching her cheeks, "Was that funny, mija? Madre calling me a puta?" Maggie just nods her head, I look to my sister, "It's times like this that I am so glad you are not teaching her Spanish yet." I saw Esmeralda nodding, "Especially with your swearing."

"My swearing?" She yelled, getting up to slap me.

I got up from the sofa and ran into the kitchen, making a beeline for my mom, hiding behind her.

"Darling, as much as I would love to carry you around like you're a baby again would you please," She paused, looking at me then raised her voice, "Get the hell out of my kitchen, I am trying to cook in here."

I move away from her and pout, "No body wants me in this house." I move to go out the back yard when I heard my mom again.

"You'll have no luck at the West's, Claire and Bridget have gone out shopping, Jade is at Cat's and Jake is at a friends." My mom said, hands on her hips.

"Dammit, no one really wants me anywhere." I sigh and head back upstairs to my bedroom. I lay on my bed and decided to take a nap, there are only a couple more hours until the party any way.

---------------------------------------

**3 Hours Later - Jade POV**

"Buenos dias!" I shout, heading into the Smith house with Cat behind me. Both of us carrying a dish that Mom and Bridget made.