Chapter 9 - Come See About Me (Part1)

Once again I do not own anything apart from the characters that are not in any of the shows.

**Recap**

Beth and Jade get hot and heavy in the living room where we find Jade learned Spanish for Beth. Everyone was a little drunk and ended up falling asleep wherever they found. The two girls who are sweet on each other get even hotter in the bed, only to be interrupted by more of Beth's family! How big is this family!
————————
Five minutes later a whisper was sent into the atmosphere.

"Te quiero, mi reina." ("I love you, my queen.")

**Saturday Morning**
Beth POV

I wake up to a very weird sensation on my neck, I turn slightly, opening my eyes to see Jade awake looking at me but talking to someone else, playing with my hair. I quickly shut my eyes to eavesdrop. 

My mind switched on and I finally was able to hear what the other girls were talking about.

"I just don't understand, you hit puberty late and then wham bam thank you ma'am, goodbye flatness, hello boobs, ass and curvy figure." I hear Cat say in awe.

"Same thing happened to my cousin, but you don't know Beth's genes, could run through her family." Tori said in response.

By now I could feel all of them staring at me, I turn away so my back is to them and get hit with the smell of bacon and eggs.

I smile as there is a knock on the door, I say come in making the girls jump at my voice and make sure the covers are over my chest.

"So you guys aren't cooking's?" Beck asked, as the boys walked in.

"Ha, that's a good one, is it because women belong in the kitchen, Beck?" Jade asked, pierced eyebrow arching.

Beck held up his hands, "Whoa, no, it's just we smelt food and thought it was you girls but if it's not you, who could it be?"

"Oh my god, the intruders last night, Beth what happened?" Cat said, jumping over Jade and grabbed my arm.

I roll my eyes playfully, "Oh yeah, so concerned y'all fell asleep probably as soon as I walked out the door." I get up from the bed, crossing my arms over my chest. "It was my sister and her husband."

I carry on walking toward my room, opening the closet, grabbing a zip up hoodie and walking down the stairs.

"Oh here she is, with all her little ducklings." I hear Essy say. I look behind me and see everyone following me one by one.

"Very funny, Essy." I roll my eyes and push Esmeralda's shoulder before going to hug John. "Guys, this is my sister Esmeralda and her husband John. They do have a daughter as well but I'm sure she'll be here later."

"¿Cuál es tu única, niña?" Essy asked. ("Which one is your one and only, baby girl?")

I lean my elbows on the kitchen counter and put my head in my hands, answering, "Aquí hay dos personas que hablan Español, querida hermana." ("There are two people here that speak Spanish, dear sister.)

I see Esmeralda looking at the gang, probably trying to figure out who is who, only knowing really about Cat and Jade.

"Guys, introduce yourselves, I'll serve breakfast, take a seat." I said, getting plates ready to serve the food, ready for the looks from both sister and brother in law.

I hear Tori whisper to Cat and Jade, "Definitely in the genes, her sister is perfect as well." Mean while the boys were gawking at Esmeralda and telling her their names.