Chapter 6 - I don't do boys

I do not own anything apart from the characters that are not part of any show and are my own. I also don't own the photos of the tattoos apart from the left rib, that's actually my tattoo.
—————————————
**Recap**
Beth went to order pizza for everyone after a little juicy song, that happen to spark the interests of nearly everyone. The group are sitting around waiting for the host to come back to get started on the ever so used drinking games.

Jade POV

After Lizzie gave everyone a beer and left to order pizza, I move off of Beck's lap to beside him. I keep my hand on his thigh, gripping it every so often. A nervous tick, though I know everyone thinks it's possessive, it's not and Beck knew it. He just helps me through everything, every episode I have had, nerves, anxiety, breakdowns, you name it, he's been there for me. Though they didn't start until I left her, my dad found out everything, blamed my mum and much more.

I said to Lizzie that I would try and talk to Beck and I will... when I have a bit more liquor in my system. I feign interest in whatever Vega was talking about and downed my beer.

I stand up and go to the cooler, looking back I ask, "Anyone else want another?" Cat, Beck and Andre all say yes while Tori and Robbie nurse their first ones, slowly.

I situate myself next to Beck again and open the can, thinking to myself that the harder liquor needs to come out soon.

The back door opens and reveals the beauty that I dream of every night, the reason of my frustration and anger since moving to LA.  It's not like we ever had sex, but it was everything she did before it got that serious, there was some hot after school sessions. I sigh to myself as I watch her sit next to Andre and think, I really need to sort myself out.

"Right guys, it's never ever have I ever time. Get new drinks ready and for those who do not answer will have to drink a shot of whiskey." Lizzie said, the biggest smile on her face.

I clear my throat, "I'll go first and it'll go from the left." I look at my left where Cat sat and she nodded.  "Never ever have I ever stolen anything." I don't drink as I have actually never stolen anything. It all goes round in a circle and it ends up that Cat, Tori, Andre and Robbie have all stolen something.

"Okay!" Cat shouted, "Never ever have I ever kissed a girl." She takes a sip of her drink and looks to Tori, who blushes and takes a sip.

"Damn, Vega, that's a story I have to know." I said laughing.

Tori looked at me, "Why? So you can blackmail me later?"

"Girls," Lizzie warned, giving us both a look.

I can't help but laugh, "You just made such a Mom face." Lizzie scoffed and I put my hands up in defence, nodding, "You did!"

After that and a lot of giggling at Lizzie's mothering, the drinking went on as everyone had kissed a girl, surprise

"Never ever have I ever," Tori started, tapping a finger on her chin. I huff and roll my eyes, which in turn makes Beck squeeze my hip closest to him and Lizzie to shoot me a glare.