Chapter 3 - Teenagers

I don't own anything apart from character you know aren't in the show.
——————————————-
Beth POV

**Recap**

"Does that mean you're not going to steal me away. You're going to try?" She asked in a small voice, my heart broke at the sound but I have to stay strong.

I close my eyes and tilt my head back with a sigh, "Jade, you are in a relationship, it's not fair to me that you are saying that." I move my head forward to look her in her beautiful ocean eyes, "Do I want to try for something proper with you? Of course I do, no one makes me feel like you did three years ago, but think about Beck, you've been with him for one or two years, I know you have some love for him. Don't do this to any of us, Princess." I hear a sharp intake of breath at the nickname, "I think it is better, for now anyway, to just stay as friends until you know in your heart of hearts what you want." I move forward and grab her hands, pulling her slightly more to me, "You know I will always be there for you, no matter what my position in your life is."

I see a tear fall down her cheek as her eyes lock onto mine. The next thing I know her lips are on mine, I can't help but respond as passionately.

I feel her hands slowly moving from my waist, around to my ass, I quickly grab both in my hands and slow the kiss down

I feel her hands slowly moving from my waist, around to my ass, I quickly grab both in my hands and slow the kiss down. I put one last peck on Jade's plump lips.

"I just needed to kiss one last time until I sort myself out, like you said." She whispers, she lets go of my hands and moves towards the bedroom door. She looks back at me, smiling while scrunching her nose. "See you tomorrow, neighbour."

I kept staring at the door, even after she left

I kept staring at the door, even after she left. I couldn't believe it. I let the girl of my dreams just leave, and I'm not going to even fight for her? Am I crazy? I sigh and sit on my bed, yeah I am crazy but it was the right decision, cheating doesn't do anyone any good. Jade should know, she's seen her mom and dad go through it many times.

I move to my dresser to get my shorts and tank top out to relax in for the rest of the night. I remove my make up and pull my hair up into a messy bun, I also make sure to take my contacts out and put my glasses one.