Chapter 10 - Come See About Me (Part2)

Once again I do not own anything apart from the characters that are not in any of the shows. Thank you for reading.

**Recap**

Once the girls leave the room, I look to my mom and she just sighs and shakes her head, "Eres un idiota, cariño. Saca tu cabeza de tu trasero." ("You're and idiot, my darling. Get your head out of your ass.") I see the boys around the table just shake their heads at me and that is when I knew... I fucked up.

Jade's POV

Tori continues to drag me up to Beth's room. I try and get away but suddenly I'm being thrown onto a bed.

"I need to rip those pretty blonde girls hair out." I said seething, who does they think they are touching my girl. Don't they know that two blondes don't make a right.

"Jade, this possessiveness of Beth needs to stop. You are going to push her away." Cat said, sitting next to me, trying to un-tighten my first.

"She had a life before you Jade, you haven't seen her in three years. You both haven't talked properly, I'm guessing." Tori spoke, quietly, sitting on my other side.

I sigh, my shoulders sagging. "I guess you're right, she's changed so much, I just thought we could go back to where we left off."

"Come on, we have to go back downstairs

"Come on, we have to go back downstairs. Lord knows what is happening, but Jade, you need to control yourself." Tori said, grabbing a hold on my hand and pulling me to stand.

I grumble and follow the Latina and red head down the stairs. I see Sophia at the bottom smiling at us, holding a burrito.

"Jade, I apologise for mi estupida hija. I cooked you a perfect Mexican vegetarian burrito." Sophia smiled as she handed me the burrito. "Everyone is downstairs, in the basement."

"Mucho gracias, Sophia." I said, placing a kiss on her cheek.

We all head down the stairs to the basement, where we see a couch and also see Beth and the boys setting up cameras. We all sit down, watching, while I dug into my burrito.

While watching Beth I realise she had changed, but wondered how because we were in her room. I shake that thought out of my head, when my heart started thumping hard at what she was wearing. She was wearing black yoga pants, that wear practically see-through that when she bent over you could see her thong, she also wore a Guns&Roses tank top that she tied up on the side, as she stretched up to fix a light I saw a flash of ink on the small of her back. It made me want to see more.

I blush at that thought and quickly finish my burrito and leaned back into the sofa and joined in with what Cat and Tori were talking about.

"Liza, we are ready if you are?" I hear her cousin say, while walking down the stairs.