character info

if you guys wanted to, choose a face claim for your reader from the picture above :) or if you have oc on your own you can use that :> (Source: TWICE Candy Pop MV)

---PROFILE---

N a m e :

Y/n L/n

A l i a s ( e s ):

Y/n (by Hanako)
Y/n-chan (by Nene, Aoi)
Y/n-senpai (by Kou)
*more nicknames as chapters go by*

A g e :

15-16

R a c e :

Human

---RELATIONS--

O c c u p a t i o n :

Student

A f f i l i a t i o n :

Kamome Gakuen

???

R e l a t i v e ( s ) :

???

Appearance:

-Choose from the face claims or type your OC's appearance in this section :3

Personality:

Y/n is very kind and sweet especially to her peers. She genuinely help those around her, helping her classmates when they had homework, reminding their activities, lending them notes, and giving donuts to those who had forgotten to eat breakfast. She was also willing to help the supernatural even though it's dangerous. She was prone to get flustered easily and clumsy when she's rushing. 

However, Y/n lacks confidence about herself and was nervous about meeting new people, she was rather shy at the first meeting. She doesn't look like the type to curse due to her sweet persona but she has a colorful vocabulary and can diss you in a second if you mess with her. Y/n was also a secretive person and sometimes never talks about herself.

Trivia:

-Aside from being sweet and kind, Y/n is a freaking crackhead and was once caught sending memes to Yamabuki during class.

-Y/n has the ability to crack jokes and make puns even if the situation is dangerous. 

-Her latest concern is that Hanako is making her flustered and it's frustrating her.

-Her preferred type is ..... a secret for now.

-She listens to any kind of music.

-Has a thousand of memes in her phone but almost has no pictures of her face.

-Y/n rarely participates in P.E, some say that she has health problems because of that.

-If Aoi was the most popular girl in school then Y/n ranked third, but it's fine for her since she doesn't want to become first, she doesn't want to be popular on the first place and it's bothering her.

-She loves art, astronomy and supernatural things.

-Y/n can only make pastries and she is a pro of making homemade donuts.

loraine's note for the new readers:

here are the rules for reading this book before proceeding!

-manga spoilers, i suggest reading the manga but the young exorcist arc and hell of mirrors arc will be cut off since it is focused on a hanako x reader

-you're only a reader. not everything has to be in your way, so you have no right to complain how the story goes.

-lots of kpop references (especially twice) so if you don't like those and comment shit about it then *opens door for you* you're not welcomed here :) such a shame if you're not into those you're missing out the plot

-criticism is not being asked here so fuck off grammar nazis. minor grammatical errors and typos.

-comments. i look at comments all the time but if i see one rude comment regarding imma come over and choke you in febreze (they will be deleted) mind your comments pls.