Solangelo!!!!

Hey guys!!! I wrote a new chapter on one of my favorite ships, SOLANGELO! They're so adorable. remember to comment and vote and please if you would like to see a young version of any of the other characters like Nico, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Reyna or even Rachel just say so. Have a great day!
-Addie :)

Nico's POV

I was talking to Will, when all of the sudden, I saw a golden vortex. Long story short we were pulled in.

---- Time Skip to past? ---- Idk what you even call that ---- Still Nico's POV ----

"Ouch! Nico you're gonna break my Radius and Ulna!" Will whined.

"I thought I was on your wrist," I said. He sighed and facepalmed with his other hand.

"Just get off me," He said. We stood up and looked around. Everyone looked so young, well except for the people behind us, The Stolls, Katie, Clarisse and Chris.

"Where the my dad are we?!" I exclaimed.

"Welcome to the past." Conner and Travis said unenthusiastically.

"How far back?" I asked.

"Look at Poseidon table," Clarisse said. I wondered what that had to do with anything, then I saw it, empty. I looked back at them to double check if I was seeing it right. They nodded towards the Hermes table, I looked over and saw a younger Percy, very engaged in his blue pizza. I stared at him for a minute in shock. He has definetly changed. He looked so scrawny and almost sad, In my time he was tall and muscular. He must've felt my staring because he looked up towards the group.

"What's wrong. You're all looking at me like I'm some idiot," He said.

"That's because you are an idiot," A somewhat farmiliar voice said. I looked towards it to see a twelve year old Annabeth, sitting at Athena table. The rest of the futures laughed. I was the cool one who stood there not laughing.

"Is she this mean to me in the future too?!" PJ whined. That got me laughing. All of the futures were on the ground wheezing from laughing so hard.

"Should we tell him?" Conner asked. We all shook our heads.

"Not yet," Katie said. That's when we saw a bright light and three new figures appeared.