Nico and Nico

This is what was on with Nico during the 'Story Time!' Chapter. I hope you enjoy, please vote and comment.

WARNING: TEAR JERKER!!!! Read at own risk.

Nico POV-

I watched as my younger self played around the field. He pet Mrs. O'Leary. I gave him a stick to play fetch with her. He tossed it repeatedly as she brought it back each time.

After a while of that, he got bored.

"So what happens in the future?" He asked excitedly. Seriously, this was me?

"Not much," I replied, trying to protect my younger self.

"No, I know something happens! Tell me!" ND urged.

"No," I stated.

"Well why not? Bianca gets to hear."

"Bianca is older."

"I want to hear my future too!"

"Not right now Nico. You know, sometimes it's best to not know the future," I said, "How 'bout I show you how to get Mrs. O'Leary to shadow travel."

That seemed to distract his ADHD brain.

"Really?!" He asked.

"Yep, but we can't leave camp," I said. He smiled at me and ran towards Mrs. O'Leary. He tried and failed to climb on her back, so I boosted him up and then hopped on.

"Alright Mrs. O'Leary, shadow travel time," I ordered. Since it was night time, it was pretty much dark out everywhere. She surged forward and soon we were in a new place at camp. I discovered it was the big house. We moved on, stopping at different places. The beach, strawberry fields, infirmary, training arena and so on. Suddenly, we stopped somewhere else. The last place I wanted to take him at the worst time possibly.

"And...Bianca...umm...she didn't make it," Percy sniffled. I saw little me's eyes forming tears. Everyone from the future seemed to just notice us. They're red puffy eyes widened in shock.

"Styx," Thalia muttered under her breath.

"I-is it true?" ND asked, tears rolling down his cheeks. Everyone held their breath.

"Do- does..." younger me couldn't form his word properly, "does Bianca..."

No one had the guts to tell him, they all glanced around nervously at each other. I decided maybe it would be best for me to. After all, he is me. Never thought I would say that.

"Umm... yeah. She did," I choked out. I hadn't noticed I had tears of my own on my face, until now. I wiped them away. I watched as little me ran towards Bianca tackling her in a hug.

"You can't die though!" He screamed. She gently rubbed his back, I missed when she did that to me. She looked over at me sadly as she hugged little me. She moved one hand off of ND's back and signaled for me to come.

Before I knew what was happening, my arms were around her and I was crying into her shoulder. We stayed like that for a while. Just hugging and crying.

After a bit, Chiron decided to let us go off to my room in the big house, since there is no Hades cabin yet.

—-
I'm not crying! I'm just sweating... through my eyeballs.

Okay, I'm sorry that was so sad and short. I hate doing this to you guys, so I'll make the next chapter happy. What do you suggest?

Please follow me and my joint account with imademigod123 (who you should also follow because her stories are so dam amazhang). Our joined account is @Addison_and_Anaya

We haven't published yet, but we will soon. It's a demigods at HS book. But not like your usual one, actually very different.