Calypso

WOW 1.06K! Thank you so much! I did not expect so many reads! Please keep reading, voting, and following me. Also, I love hearing what you have to say so please comment, but be nice! Also, check out my other stories.

Love you guys so much! Thanks for reading!

CALYPSO POV-

"Leo! Leo!" I called, searching all over camp for my missing boyfriend. I wouldn't be surprised if he were pranking me, I mean, it's Repair Boy, why wouldn't he. I walked into the Hephaestus cabin. That's when I noticed something was off. Everyone in there seemed to be frozen, as if time had stopped. Nyssa and Jake looked like they had been mid conversation, Shane seemed to be reading a greek book on manufacturing, and the other kids looked freaked out, and still frozen. I looked in the direction that their eyes wandered.

Leo's bunk. The eyes pointed to Leo's bunk. Then I saw it, a big golden void. I wandered closer, intrigued. As I got closer, it widened, I tried to run, but I couldn't, I was sucked in.

I didn't even have the chance to scream. I hit the ground with a THUNK!

"Ugh," I groaned. A hand reached out to me.

"Need help Sunshine?" Leo asked. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

"Oh my gods Leo! Don't ever go missing again!" I hugged him.

"Aww, you missed me!" He exclaimed. I slapped him in the jaw.

"That's for that." I slapped him again, "That's for going missing." I slapped him one last time. "And that's for calling me sunshine!"

"Ouch, you're abusive," He joked, rubbing his jaw. I rolled my eyes.

"So, where are we?" I asked.

"The past," Thalia broke in.

"What?" I asked, "Leo!?"

"I swear it wasn't my fault!"

"Stolls?!"

"Nope!" They said.

"Then who-"

"The fates," Reyna said. I groaned.

"How'd you get off your island?" A girl who looked like little Annabeth asked.

"Leo saved me," I said.

"So, can you give them your full title?" Will asked.

"Umm, sure. I'm Calypso of Ogygia, daughter of Atlas," I scowled saying my father's name, "former immortal. Sister of Zoe Nightshade." A tear escaped Thalia and I's cheeks. "Dating Repair Boy." I pointed to Leo. The Aphrodite cabin squealed like three year-olds.

"Wow, thanks Sunshine for using my proper name," Leo sarcastically said.

"I'm not using yours until you use mine," I said.

A bright light appeared, and there was a boy, stress eating cans.

Okay guys, don't worry, soon the intros will be over and we can get on with the real story, which I already have some ideas for. I hope you enjoyed this.

As I said in the beginning, thanks for all the reads, and please check out my other stories! I update all of them pretty often. Also please vote, comment and follow me. I DO FOLLOW BACK!