The Attack

It was a normal day at Camp Half-Blood, kinda.  Annabeth and Percy were working with their younger selves on training. Chris, Travis, and Connor were telling some of the Hermes cabin about some amazing pranks. Clarisse was talking to Silena. Beckendorf and Leo became good friends, and were working in the forge.

Will, Bianca, Nico and ND were playing with Mrs. O'Leary cheerfully, but the feeling from last night still lingered in the air. Frank and Hazel joined them to play. Frank turned into a pug and Hazel made him chase after a stick as well, well she didn't make him, she asked politely, and he did what she said, because he liked making her happy. (Aww Frazel!)

Katie and Calypso worked with the Demeter cabin on gardening. Malcolm helped the Athena cabin on convincing Chiron to get them more books while Rachel was trying tell him about the future. Grover talked to his younger self, telling him about how insufferable Percabeth's obliviousness for the next four years will be. Thalia, Piper, Jason and Reyna trained with each other.

Suddenly, a roar was heard from the woods.

"Percy, your friend is back," both Annabeth's said. The beast charged into the camp boundaries followed by some other monsters.

Annabeth and Percy charged, along with some other campers. They swiftly killed off many, but they came like hydra-heads. As they killed one, two more came in.

"How many are there?!" Leo asked as he threw a fireball.

"I don't know, but we gotta kill them!" Jason answered as he flew over-head, Piper in his arms, holding her dagger.

"Who's letting them in?" Frank asked right before transforming into a lion. He charged and slashed his claws at the empousa.

"Luke," Thalia cursed under her breath.

"I'll go find him," Annabeth declared. She was angry at him, but she knew it wasn't him. It was Kronos, controlling him.

"No, I will," Grover said, "you're needed here Annabeth, I'll talk to him, you fight."

Annabeth looked like she wanted to argue, but was interrupted by a monster charging her. She quickly started fighting. She rolled under it and slashed her sword upwards, slaying the beast.

Covered in orange dust, she ran to find Percy who was surrounded by a horde of Telekhines by the canoe lake. She sliced a few of them and made her way to Percy. They went back to back again. Without looking at her, he grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, then he summoned a wave to take some out. She took this as her signal to start fighting along with him and dashed through. Together, they got through the group in a matter of seconds. They ran off towards their friends. They went to help Nico, he was closest to them, but he seemed to be holding his own. They headed towards some campers from the past. They seemed to be in danger, so they helped them out of their situation.

"McSchnizzle's gonna burn you baby!" Leo yelled in the distance. Everyone chuckled to themselves.

—-

"Guys! Guys!" Grover panted, running over as the battle ended.

"What's wrong Grover?" Chiron asked.

"Luke's gone! The guy isn't here. I checked every cabin, the forge, the strawberry field, the big house, the dining hall," Grover held up his fingers as he went through the list.

"He's gone?" AC murmured (AN/ I typed that word five times, each time it changed it to murdered, I considered leaving it...)

"He ran off, he knew that we'd want to kill him, and he ran!" Clarisse yelled in frustration, throwing her spear at the ground. It landed pointing up, the tip in the ground.

"I can't believe he's do this, I know you said he was evil, but it's not like him," AC sobbed. Annabeth bent down to her younger self's eye level.

"It's not him. He's being controlled by Kronos," Annabeth told AC.

"We gotta find him," Percy sighed, rubbing Annabeth's back comfortingly.

•••

Ooh, cliffhanger! I know I keep guving you guys those, but at least I'm not leaving them hanging over a cliff like Uncle Rick.

Anyways, I will make a part two of this.

Please vote, comment, and follow me!

Thanks for reading! Love you guys!

-Addie