Reyna

WOW! 166 reads already! I know it's not really that much, but it was not what I was expecting! THANK YOU so much! You guys are the best! Also, I would love if you guys followed me! If you follow me, I'll follow you!
-Addie!

REYNA POV-

I was in a meeting with Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, Frank and Hazel, talking about Demigod stuff, totally not defeating everyone in a game of twister. I went to put my right hand on red, I mean, I was talking about some new battle strategies when a bright light apearred and sucked me into a vortex. I landed in the dining hall at camp halfblood.

"How the Pluto did I get back here?!" I asked.

"Some magic vortex, wasn't it cool RA-RA! It brought us to the past!" Leo exclaimed a little bit too excitedly for my taste.

"Why?!" I groaned.

"To warn them about the future," Jason replied.

"How far back are we?" I asked.

"About 5 years," Clarisse grumbled while sharpening her spear.

"Five Years?!" I exclaimed.

"Yep!" Leo said popping the "P".

"You also have to give you're full title," Piper said.

"Fine," I turned to face the crowd of young campers, "I'm Reyna Ramirez-Arellano, daughter of Bellona, former resident of Circe's island also known as C.C.'s Spa and Resort." cue the demigod gasps. "Praetor of New Rome-"

"What's New Rome?" Someone from the crowd asked, she looked like younger Annabeth.

"You know how you guys have your Greek Camp? Well, us Roman's have our camp too, it's in California," I replied.

"Really? Is that why we've never heard of it?" Another Athena kid asked.

"Yep, probably, and also the fact that it's really well hidden, and anyone who finds it without instructions is lucky." All the kids nodded. I looked around to find some farmiliar faces, when I saw little Percy Jackson. I had to bite my lip to stop from laughing. He's changed A LOT.

"So what's the rest of your title?" Someone who I didn't recognize asked.

"Well I'm also sister to Hylla, Queen of the Amazons, delivered the Athena Parthenos back to Camp Half-Blood-"

"How'd they get the Athena Parthenos?" AC asked. 

"Well, you're little Annabeth, right?" I asked. She nodded. "Well, you actually followed the mark of Athena, fought Arachne, and got it back." A cheer rose through Camp Halfblood. They seemed really proud of Annabeth, as they should be. After a little bit, I continued on with m title, "I also survived the second Titan war, although, during the time, I was in California fighting a giant (Sorry if that's wrong). And I'm a survior of the war with Gaea too." (I probably forgot a whole bunch of things in her title, sorry).

All of the sudden, there was a bright light behind me and two figures appeared.

Okay, that one was a lot shorter than the last one! Hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to vote and comment. Also, please follow me and I'll follow you. You guys are great!