New Quest?

Takes place after 'The Attack' make sure to read that first.

Here we go:

Chiron POV-

I knew of Luke's future. I knew he would become evil, I just didn't know it would be so soon. I called a meeting with the futures and the head and assistant counselors.

"What are we gonna do Chiron?" Silena Beauregard asked. She was a nice girl, but her future was devastating. I tried not to dwell on it.

"We need to find Luke, we must split up into groups," I ordered.

"He couldn't have gotten far," Jason said.

"You never know, we were fighting for over an hour and he's sneaky," Annabeth cut in.

"True," Jason agreed.

"And he might've left before that," Travis said guiltily, "we were talking to the Hermes cabin, he wasn't in with the group, I figured he was just being bitter, but he might've been planning all of this, I should have noticed sooner."

"It's alright Travis, it's not your fault," Percy said.

"I still can't believe he would do this," AC cut in.

"I know child, but we have to find him, who knows what other mischief he's up to," I said. She nodded, I saw tears in her eyes. Thalia hugged her. It was odd seeing Thalia again, out of her tree form.

"So what are the groups going to be?" Reyna asked. She seemed like a polite young lady, very strong too. She and Annabeth seemed a lot alike.

"I don't know. We'll send out many groups, each of you split up into your groups," I ordered.

I watched as they communicated amongst each other for groups.

They were:

Annabeth, Percy, Grover

AC, PJ, GU.

(Yep, I'm bringing back the original trio:)

Jason, Piper, Leo, Calypso.

Hazel, Frank, Nico, Will.

Connor, Travis, Katie.

Reyna, Thalia, Bianca.

Clarisse, Chris, Silena, Beckendorf.

Malcolm, Rachel, MP.

TS, CS, CR.

And a few more campers.

(I'm not listing all the groups, these are the ones who will be mentioned, some more then others).

I gave them their 'regions' to search, I kept some groups around here to look in the woods, and sent other groups very far. I left to go contact the gods, to tell them about the search. I contacted the Olympians, Hestia, Hades, and Persephone. They told me they would keep lookout.

The groups left on Pegasi, except for Grover, Annabeth, and Percy, who took Mrs. O'Leary, because they were going farthest.

I hoped we could find Luke on time. If not, bad things could happen.