PERCABETH!!!

Okay cue my fangirl squeals. I LOVE PERCABETH! Percabeth is the ultimate ship and you can not tell me otherwise. I love a lot of other ships too but *squeal* PERCABETH!

Just before we go on. I'm sorry if I forget anything in their ful titles because they are sooooooooo long. Also, I know I say it every chapter, but please check out my other stories, vote, comment, and follow. Thank you sooooo much for reading! I'm at 1.37K right now!

Love you guys!

-Addie

Percy POV-

Annabeth and I were making out behind the building. (Yep, I'm not even gonna try to hide what we were truly doing like everyone else did.) Suddenly, a bright light formed aroound us. At first, I thought it was something stupid that Leo was working on, but then I realized, HE WAS AT CAMP-HAlFBLOOD! I reached for Riptide and I watched Annabeth pull out her sword. We went into our usual formation, shoulder to shoulder, prepared to fight anything.

The golden glow pulled us in. In an instant, we were standing at Camp-Halfblood? That couldn't be right. Annabeth and I looked around.

"Posiedon's Underpants! Where are we?!" I exclaimed (Just for you Fandomluver276). Everyone chuckled.

"Were in the past?" Annabeth asked no one inparticular.

"How do you do that?" Katie asked.

"Well, there's a younger me, a younger Seaweed Brain, and a younger everybody here, how could I not?" She tucked her sword into the belt loop of her jeans. I capped mine and put it in my pocket.

"Yo, Percy, you were so scrawny," Leo joked. I glared at him. Don't worry, not my wolf stare.

"You still are, Leo," I said. He fake pouted.

"Guess what guys, you have to give your full titles," Thalia said. We groaned.

"You know, we've never heard your full titles. I can't wait!" Hazel exclaimed.

"Well, Percy, since mine's a bit shorter, I'll go first," Annabeth said.

"Sounds great Wisegirl!" I exclaimed, "I'm not doing mine at all!"

"Why don't you want to do yours?" Someone asked. I looked over to see Luke. I turned to Annabeth, knowing her reaction. Tears were in her eyes. She quickly wiped them away.

"Too long," I replied. Everyone from the past gasped and looked back and forth between me and young me as if comparing us. "Go ahead Wisegirl, give them your title."

"Thanks Perce," Annabeth said, "I'm Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, head counsellor of the Athena cabin. Helped find Zeus' master bolt and Hades helm, travelled to the Underworld and the sea of monsters, I am nobody." Annabeth and I laughed. "Held up the sky." A lot of people gasped. "Lead the quest throuh the Labrynth, survived and still sane. Former owner of Daedalous' Laptop (Sorry, I most likely spelled his name wrong.) Helped with the defeat of Kronos. Also, my knife was the one in the Great Prophecy." Cue more gasps. "One of the seven, followed the mark of Athena, found the Athena Parthenos." A cheer rose throughout the Athena table, AC was smiling the biggest I've ever seen before. "Defeated Arachne." More cheers and claps, whoops and hollers. I was worried that they'd start throwing a party right then and there. Annabeth blushed. "Survivor of Tartarus." The room went silent.

"You went through Tartarus?" Luke asked. Tears formed in Annabeth's eyes, remembering the place.

"Shh, it's okay Wisegirl," I whispered in her ear and wiped the tears from her cheeks. I pulled her into a hug. The whole camp watched in silence. I heard squeals from the Aphrodite table.