Story Time!

I'm back! Did you miss me?
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I've been busy and have been having a hard time coming up with ideas. But seriously guys, 11.3K reads! This is crazy.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry, I haven't read PJO in a while, so there might be errors that occur. This is like part 2 to the last chapter so if you forget what happened in the last one you may want to go back and read it.

This is 'The Titan's Curse' Story telling. I may do all the other stories, but they may not be in order. I might make this story more of a oneshot type thing of what happened in the past.

Remember to vote, comment and follow me!

The campers sat around the fire, anxiously waiting for the story to be told. Nico, ND, and Mrs. O'Leary had gone off somewhere so ND wouldn't hear about Bianca's death. Nico decided that he still wanted himself to be innocent and happy.

"It all began when Grover called Thalia, Annabeth, and I telling us that he needed our help getting some new campers from a school in Maine," Percy began.

"We put on our winter clothes and Sally took us to the school telling embarrassing baby stories about Percy the whole way," Annabeth did, a smirk toying on her lips. Percy turned red in embarrassment.

"I hate it when she does that!" PJ yelled.

"It was hilarious, I heard the one about when y-"

Thalia was cut off by Percy covering her mouth, "stop or else i won't buy you a dam t-shirt."

Thalia mumbled something inaudible through his hand. He smiled proudly and removed it

"Anyways, we reached the school building that night. They were having some dance, so we walked in during it. The 'principal' was confused as to why we weren't dressed for it and instead were covered in snow and had jeans on," Annabeth continued. All of the sudden another bright light appeared, and as it faded it showed the 12 Olympians, Hestia and Hades. They all looked really confused as to why they were there.

"What's going on?" Hades grumbled.

"We're telling the stories from the future, the fates must want you to hear," Annabeth replied.

"Ugh, why should I care about these demigods' futures!" Zeus thundered, quite literally actually.

"Us demigods' saved your godly butt, you-"

Annabeth's hand covered Percy's mouth before he could say what was truly on his mind. Zeus glared at him. Percy returned Zeus glare with his own. The king of the gods himself cowered in fear. Everyone from the past looked surprised.

"Let's continue our story. So we got to the dance and entered. Grover informed us about the two demigods, Bianca and Nico di Angelo," Thalia started.

Hades seemed confused after hearing his children's names.

"We saw them sitting in the corner. Nico playing with some cards and Bianca pestering him about something," Percy continued, "We started to dance to look natural."

"Correction: Thalia and I danced. You and Annabeth stood there awkwardly while you looked around the room like the oblivious boy that you are and asked Annabeth who you should ask to dance," Grover butt  in.

"Seaweed Brain," Annabeth muttered under her breath.

"You did not!" Piper outburst. Percy turned red in embarrassment.

"Anyways, I noticed something peculiar- Annabeth that was my word of the day! I get a blue cookie!- going on with the principal. Then he lead Nico and Bianca off to somewhere. We split up to search for them. I found him and decided that I didn't have time to find the rest of them. Instead I decided to battle him one on one. It didn't go as well as I hoped, the others found me and helped me. In the end, Annabeth shoved the man off the cliff taking herself down with him." Percy said. (Sorry if this is wrong, like I said earlier, it's been a while.)

~•••Please don't hate me, time skip to the end of the story. I can't write the whole thing. So sorry. For your own entertainment, imagine lots of gasps and questions through out it•••~

"So we got back to Olympus, basically Zeus told Thalia that he'd let her live, then Thalia was offered to be lieutenant of the hunt. She accepted. The gods offered to let us join them for their party, we accepted and during the party, Athena walked up to me. She told me to stay away from Annabeth, I decided to instead give Annabeth that dance she wanted at the school," Percy finished.

"Awww, Percabeth," all the Aphrodite kids cooed. Athena sat there angrily looking at her daughter and future son-in-law.

"All right campers, it's late, we'll have them finish up another story tomorrow, tonight go to bed so I don't have to deal with you," Mr.D said, mildly intrigued by the stories. The campers all groaned, except for a select few who were already asleep or were yawning.

"Children, listen to Dionysus, go to sleep, we will continue tomorrow at breakfast," Chiron said.

The campers reluctantly agreed and headed off to the cabins they were staying in.

Hope you enjoyed, I know this chapter was a bit short, I'm sorry.

Please vote and follow me! Also you should follow a friend of mine! Her stories are amaZhang! She's imademigod123 Check her out. Also check out our joined account, we haven't posted our story yet, but we're working on the draft, it's a demigods at HS but not your usual one, actually very different. Our account is @Addison_and_Anaya if you want to check it out, we will publish a chapter or two shortly.

Thank you for reading

❤️-Addie