CHAPTER 4

SOPHIA'S POV :-

"Looking hot baby," Elsa commented as soon as I entered the club and hugged me tightly.

"Oh come on, El. Stop being over-dramatic," I replied.

"No, seriously baby. Today you are shining like a star." Elsa told me.

"Well then, thank you, my El," I replied.

"So when are you leaving?" Elsa asked me.

"Coming Saturday," I replied.

"You mean after 5 days?" She asked again.

"Yes," I replied.

"What about your visa and tickets?" She asked me.

"Everything will be arranged by the medical association. But I am planning to visit nearby places too. So I guess I will have to arrange for that" I replied.

"Baby, why to worry when you have Elsa with you. You just concentrate on your work and start packing bags. I will arrange everything for you," Elsa told me.

"Oh El, you are the best bff in the world." I told her.

"And don't forget to pack your bikini. You have to flaunt your amazing figure there baby. All the men there should drool over you baby." She told me, winking at me.

"Stop it El. Not again." I told her.

"Oh come on Sophia, you are beautiful. You have an amazing and sexy figure. You should make a boyfriend already. But look here you are, all single and alone. Learn to have some fun baby." Elsa told me and I rolled my eyes on her stupid advice.

"Can I get something to drink?" I told her, trying to change the topic.

"No Sophia, not this time. You are going to a foreign country. There is noone to stop you or interrupt you there. Do things you have never done before. Become a bad girl there, a girl who will fulfill all her fantasies and enjoy life to the fullest. Promise me, you will fulfill all your fantasies there," She told me.

"Okay fine El. I will try. But I can't promise," I replied.

"I knew it. You will never leave your 'daddy's good girl' nature. Go. I am not talking to you." She told me.

"Come on El. Okay fine. I will really try hard this time." I told her.

"Fine. I want all the details after you come and I will evaluate whether you tried hard or not," She told me.

"Okay, El. Now can we go and dance?" I asked her, this time really hoping that she won't take this further.

"Ofcourse baby. Let the music play," Elsa told and hurried to the dance floor.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

5 days later

"Sophi, are you ready? The driver has arrived already. He is waiting for you downstairs." My mother shouted from the hall room.

"Just 2 minutes Mom." I replied back, checking the room for the last time before leaving. I am not so good in packing for tours. I always forget one or two things, and when I reach my destination, I then realize that great I have forgot those things at home. So better double check everything.

I combed my hair for the last time and hurried downstairs with my bags in my hand.

"Girl, why are you carrying this yourself? You should have called me." My father told me, taking the bags from my hand.

My father loves me the most. I have two brothers, one is elder than me and the other is younger than me. But I am very lucky that from among all three of us, my father loves me the most. I am his little star, as he tells me.

When I reached downstairs, my mother handed me a list,
"Jackson has told me to give this to you before leaving for university. You know you are not doing a good thing by spoiling your younger brother. You should stop fulfilling his every demand," My mother told me, sounding a bit upset about the fact that I always fulfill Jackson's each and every demand.

But what else can I do when I love him so much that I can't see him sad or unhappy?

By the way, Jackson is my younger brother and Goldie is my elder brother. We three love each other a lot and are always there for one another. I am really very lucky to have such a loving and caring family.

"Come on, Mom. Let him enjoy. Relax. He won't get spoiled. Now if you give permission, then can I leave? I have a flight to catch." I told my mother, hugging her tightly.

"Yes, after all who listens to me in this house?" My mother told me, rolling her eyes at me,
"Call us as soon as you reach. Take care of yourself. Eat properly. Make sure I don't have to call you and remind you to eat. Best of luck for your seminar," My mother told me, hugging me back.

"Yes mom. I will take care of myself. Bye." I told her.

***********************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DO YOU LIKE IT?
WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES.

AND DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THE STORY WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

JOIN CHRIS AND SOPHIA IN THEIR AMAZING JOURNEY TO LOVE.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!