CHAPTER 30

SOPHIA'S POV :-

I turned on the shower and allowed the cold water to fall on my body. The water started relaxing me, but at the same time the images of everything that happened today, started flashing one by one in my mind.

What would have happened today if Chris might have not arrived at the right time? That man, Oliver, is just so cheap and disgusting. I still can feel his lips on my body. I started rubbing my neck in an attempt to remove even the impressions of his lips left on my body. My knees started feeling weak and so I knelt down on the floor, crying my eyes out. The shower was still pouring water over me, hence all my tears were mixed with water. What wrong did I do to deserve this? It was his sister's fault. She started insulting me for no reason. Can't I even try to protect my own self-respect? Did I do something wrong by standing for myself?

No, you were not wrong Sophia. That Kylie deserved the way you treated her. My mind retorted back.

But my heart was still in pain. I didn't want to continue this trip anymore. So I decided to prepone my flight tickets to return to India.

After battling with myself for at least 10 minutes, I finally decided that returning to India early was the correct way to handle this situation. So I immediately got out of the shower, dressed myself in my night dress and decided to call Elsa to cancel all the reservations she had made for me.

I called her but she was not picking up the call. I tried again and this time, I was lucky. She finally picked up my call,
"Hi Elsa, can you do me a favour?" I asked her.

"Sophia, stop being so formal. Just order me and I will do anything for you, babe," she replied.

I am so lucky to have a friend like her.

"Elsa, cancel all the reservations you have made for my trip and please prepone my flight tickets to India as early as possible." I told Elsa.

"Sophia! Tell me! What's wrong? Are you alright?" She asked me.

"Yes, Elsa. I am fine. Please do wherever I said and I will tell you everything after returning to India," I replied, as I was not in the mood to narrate the whole incident to her on the phone.

Suddenly I felt someone opening the door of my room and coming inside. I looked up to find Chris standing there. Elsa was speaking something on the phone, but I cut her off in between and asked her to call later.

"What do you think you are doing, Sophia?" Chris asked me.

What is he talking about?

"Huh? Means?" I asked him, as I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Why the hell are you planning to return to India so early, Sophia?" He asked me.

Woah! He was listening to my conversation with Elsa!

"None of your business Mr. Christian Wright! And how dare you listen to my private conversation without my permission?" I asked him.

"That is not the answer to my question, Sophia. You are not leaving this place before your planned date," He told me, or rather you can say he warned me.

"Who do you think you are to stop me from leaving this place, Chris?" I asked him, looking directly in his eyes.

He has no right to order me like that. I am not his servant or his employee that I will follow his every command. Already my mind is not in the right state and he is pushing me more beyond my limits.

But suddenly he came towards me and pushed me against the wall, making my back hit the wall. He placed his one hand on the wall and his other hand started caressing my cheek, making butterflies fly hard in my stomach. But I decided to control myself and move away from him before my mind stopped working. I pushed him away from me by pushing his hard chest and was successful in making a safe distance between us.

"My decision is final Chris. I am leaving for India tomorrow. I know I agreed to pretend as your fake girlfriend, but I guess you don't need to do this drama anymore as your ex-girlfriend is already very much eager to patch up with you. She calls you 'my Chris', clearly stating that she still wants you in her life. Your problem is already solved. So you don't need to worry about that. Now I have to solve my problem and so I am returning back to India tomorrow," I told him.

'Sophia, you told him that you will return to India tomorrow. But what if there is no flight available for tomorrow?' My mind asked me.

Well, then... then, I will stay in the hotel till the earliest flight is available. But I am not going to tell him that. Let him think that I had returned back to India.

"Now if your doubts are clear, then can you please leave the room as I am very much tired and badly need to sleep." I told him, coldly.

It hurts me to talk to him like that. But I have to do this. As his real girlfriend has already returned back in his life and now he no more needs any fake girlfriend. And that Oliver threatend him because of me. I don't want him to get in any danger because of me. So it will be better if I moved away from his life.

"Goodnight, Sophia. Have a safe journey tomorrow," Chris told me, with a sad voice.

I don't know why but I was upset about the fact that he didn't even try to stop me. He agreed with me so easily. My existence doesn't matter to him. And why the hell will it matter, Sophia? He loves Kylie a lot and he only wants her in his life. Why can't you just keep in your mind that you were only his fake girlfriend?

"Thank you and good night," I told him and he immediately left the room.

I slept on the bed, with tears involuntarily falling down from my eyes.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I woke up with the rays of the sun falling on me.
I tried to open my eyes, but was unable to open them fully. My head was paining. Everything around me started spinning. I felt as if I had been lying on the street after having drunk a lot of alcohol.

"Have this," someone told me, offering me a glass.

Without even thinking for a minute, I took the glass from the person's hand and immediately drank the entire liquid in it. And finally, my mind started working again but slowly.

I looked up to see that it was Chris, who had offered me the glass.
But wait! Where the hell am I? I looked around, but I was not in his home. The last time I closed my eyes, I was in his home. But now, when I open my eyes, I am no more in his home. Then where the hell am I?

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!