CHAPTER 26

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

"Oh my fairy, you are looking stunning! Breathtakingly beautiful!" Chris told me, while shamelessly checking me out from top to bottom.

I rolled my eyes at his reaction, but thank God! Finally he chose one dress!

We have been here in the Michael Kors store since the last 3 hours, but Mr. Christian Wright has not approved even one dress from almost 30 dresses, shown to us by the store manager.

Sometimes he finds the dress is too short, sometimes the neck of the dress is way too deep for his liking, sometimes the back of the dress is way too revealing and so on. And you know what, he decides this after I wear the dress and show him. So it means I have changed my clothes for almost 30 times in the last 3 hours. Woah! Living my best life, ain't I?

I am so tired and hungry too. We had to go to lunch after buying the dress for the party, but the great Christian Wright didn't find any dress suitable for me. But finally, he liked a dress and now we will be able to leave this store and have some food outside.

My stomach growled loudly at the thought itself.

"Amara, this dress is just superb, but where is the back of this dress?" Chris asked Amara, the store manager.

Not again! If Chris will reject this dress now, then trust me, I am going to break his nose. I am hungry! I need food!

"Oh come on Chris, this dress doesn't have a back. It is designed to be a backless dress," Amara told Chris.

"Didn't I tell you to show me something less revealing Amara? And you are showing me a fully backless dress, revealing her whole back. I don't want men looking at her greedily or thinking her as their prey. So show me something more decent," Chris told Amara, sounding a bit irritated.

Woah! Why is he getting irritated? What has he done? He had just sat there on the sofa for the entire time, relaxing his body, drinking juices and enjoying all the great treatment they are giving him for being a billionaire. It is me who had tried almost 30 dresses, yet not able to find a dress which the great Christian Wright can approve.

"Now this is final! Whether you like it or not Mr. Chris, but we are picking this one. I won't try even one more dress now," I firmly told him.

"Fine. If you like this dress, then I am buying it for you, my fairy. But you are not stepping out of my house wearing this dress. You can wear this dress only in the house, as it is way too revealing for my liking," Chris told me.

"Chris, who do you think you are to stop me, or guide me about what I should wear in front of  the public and what I shouldn't? It's my choice. I will wear whatever I like. And now I will wear this dress only in the party. If you don't like me wearing it, then just drop your idea of taking me to the party," I told Chris, sounding a bit rude.

What is wrong with me? Why did I talk to him like that? I shouldn't have talked to him like that. Oh God, my mind just stops working when I am hungry! I am feeling very sorry for him, but now if I will apologize to him, then it will do nothing but boost his ego. And he will keep ordering me like that.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't see Chris coming towards me.
He immediately pulled me inside the changing room and closed the door behind him. He forced me against the wall, with my back touching it.

What is wrong? I know I made a mistake, but is he now going to beat me for this?

He held my both arms with his hands, making a firm grip over them,
"When I say you are not wearing this, then I mean it Dr. Sophia. Do you even realise how revealing the dress is? I don't want any man to look at you greedily or even come near to you. If you like this dress so much, then wear it in my house in front of me, but no way in the hell, I am allowing you to wear it in front of the public. Fit that in your big brain, Dr. Sophia," Chris told me,  his cold voice, fearing me from top to bottom and his grip on my arm getting even more firm.

I tried to free my arm from his hand, but he was not ready to leave it,
"Chris, it is hurting," I pleaded to him and he immediately looked down at my arms and left them.

He passed his hand in his hair in frustration and tried to control his anger.
But why is he so much angry? What is wrong with him?

After taking a deep breath, he again looked at me and immediately lifted his hand, bringing it close to my face.

What? Is he now going to hit me? I thought he respected women. But man I was wrong!

I immediately closed my eyes and looked away from him, before his hand could touch my cheek, when suddenly I felt something slowly caressing my cheek.

I opened my eyes to see Chris standing there, caressing my cheek with his hand,
"I am sorry Sophia for hurting you. I didn't mean to do that. But you really pushed me to my limits. You were not ready to understand that that dress is not meant for girls like you," he told me, but I cut him off in between,
"What do you mean by 'girls like me'?" I asked him, with my voice a bit high than normal.

No, I really want to know what does he mean by girls like me? Does he think I am dumb? I am not smart? Or I am not that good looking to wear that dress? Does he think that only the stunning models like his ex-girlfriend, are allowed to wear that dress? What the hell?
All the thoughts really made me angry now.

"I mean girls like you Sophia, who are sweet, innocent, and naive. That dress is not meant for girls like you. It is made for some whore or gold-digger, who want to impress and seduce men by exposing their body. That is the only reason I am denying you to wear it," Chris told me.

Oh God! I was wrong! I thought he is insulting me, but he actually is trying to protect me. I thought so wrong of him! I should apologize to him for this!

"I am sorry, Chris. I.. I didn't mean to shout on you like that. It is just that I... I am hungry and my mind is not working. And so, I just behaved like that.. I am really sorry, Chris," I told him.

"No problem Dr. Sophia. But I have one suggestion for you. If you really want to wear that dress, then you can wear it tonight," Chris told me.

What? Is he now going to torture me for my one mistake? I was about to speak when he signed me to wait,
"You can wear it tonight in front of me and that too in my bedroom, Dr. Sophia. I will be happy to get seduced by you Dr. Sophia," Chris told me, winking at me and started laughing loudly holding his belly.

He and his stupid pranks. But this time, I too joined him in laughing at his stupid prank.

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!