CHAPTER 10

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

"Oh I am so sorry. It was my mistake." I told him, looking down innocently, pretending to be sad.

"Oh fairy, don't be sad. Come on, you didn't hit that hard." He told me. His voice was filled with concern.

"Yes, that only was my mistake. I should have hit you hard so as to make you unable to crack your meaningless and stupid pranks." I told him, clenching my teeth, yet giving him a false smile.

He narrowed his eyes at me and was about to say something, but I cut him off before he can speak even a word,
"Now tell your driver to stop the car instantly." I ordered him.

Maybe after this kicking act of mine, he will know how strong I am and I can hurt him. And finally he will order to stop the car.

"Oh little kitten. You are wild, but I just love to tame wild things. So better you say yes, or we will keep moving around in the city like this for the entire day, or maybe entire night." He told me, with a devilish smirk on his face.

Oh how I wish to wipe that smirk off his face!

"Why are you doing this? I don't understand. And why only me? You are smart, handsome, intelligent and more important, you are the most eligible bachelor in the world. You can get any girl to pretend as your fake girlfriend. Then why only me? Go and get some other girl, buddy. If you want, I can help you find a perfect one." I told him, trying to convince him to find someone else.

"So you think I am handsome?" He told me, raising his eyebrows at me.

I know agreeing with him, will do nothing but boost his already big ego. But I now need to convince him to find someone else and leave me alone. So I will have to agree with whatever he says.

"Yes, of course, you are buddy! You can get any girl to pretend as your fake girlfriend. So come on let's go and find a perfect girl for you." I told him.

"Oh fairy, you are right. I can get any girl to pretend as my fake girlfriend." He told me, tapping his index finger at his chin.

Oh great! Finally, he agreed! And now I will be free. Free like a bird. Thank you God. Thank you so much!

"But that's what I don't want, fairy. Girls bend on their knees to be with me. They throw themselves at me. They swoon over me. So I can't get such a girl to pretend as my fake girlfriend, as I know, sooner or later they will fall for me and will ask me to make them my real girlfriend. They will not be able to resist my charms. So you know I need a girl who is strong enough to resist me and my amazing charms." He told me, winking at me.

This man is just impossible! I thought he agreed. But no, actually he didn't.

God! Now what am I supposed to do? Convince him even more.

Yeah, right! What have I gotten myself into? If the starting of this trip is so pathetic, how its ending will be?

I should have never agreed to come to NYC. I was so happy with my life. There were no worries. There was no drama! My life was just perfect. My perfect family. My perfect job. My perfect friends and everything was just... perfect. And look here I am, having lots and lots of drama in my life.

"Look Mr. Christian..." I told him, but he cut me off,
"Its Chris for you baby," He told me.

Baby? Seriously baby? How I wish to hit this man's head and make him forget everything. Am I the same Dr. Sophia who used to save people and cure them from their troubles. Because right now, my thoughts are matching a criminal's thoughts.

What has this man done to me in just few minutes?

"Okay, Chris, look I am just a tourist here. I am here to attend just a seminar. And after two weeks I will return back to India. What will you do after that? You will have to find some other girl then. And what will you tell your ex then? Will you tell your ex girlfriend that you changed your current girlfriend because she was just a tourist here. And so you found a new girlfriend. Woah! It will make you sound like a playboy. And I am damn sure that the girl you love will never come back to you, as according to me no girl wants to be with a man who is a playboy. So if you really want to get your girl back, you better go and find someone else," I told him.

I crossed my fingers, hoping that now he will agree with me and will leave me.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

She sat there, crossing her fingers and looking at me like a sick puppy.

God! She looked so cute, just like a vanilla icecream. I wanted to eat her whole and keep her with me for my entire life.
She is not like other girls. She is different from them. As I said, other girls, when they realize that its me, Christian Wright, they throw themselves at me. Most of them want to be with me just for my money. They are gold diggers. But she is different.

She now knows who I am and what I have, still she shows no interest in me even a bit.

Okay, that hurts my ego. But that's the truth.

And that is the reason I want to know more about her. I am totally smitten by her beauty, intelligence and her innocence.

And about her going back to her country after two weeks is what I don't care about. Who knows whether she will be able to go back to her country or not? Who knows if she will want to stay here, in NYC for her entire life?

I was brought back to reality by her waving her hand in front of my face,
"Are you here or not, Chris?" She asked me.

God! She says Chris so sweetly that I want her to keep saying my name like this for my entire life.
I will record her voice, saying Chris and will set it as my ringtone. Done! Remember this, Chris!
For sure, my brain!

"Yeah. I am here. And you don't have to worry about going back to your country. As I promise you that I will make my girl fall for me in just two weeks. After two weeks, you will be free like a bird." I told her.

She looked forward, took in a deep breath and finally replied,
"Fine. Only two weeks. You only have two weeks  to make your girl fall for you. After two weeks, I will leave you and will return back to India." She told me.

Let's live these two weeks fully, fairy. Who knows what these two weeks have planned for us? Who knows how our lives and choices be changed after these two weeks?

*****************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!