CHAPTER 15

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

Oh God! This girl! How beautiful and gorgeous she is! She was looking breath-taking wearing only a towel. The drops of water were flowing down from her face, passing through her chin, flowing along her long and slender neck, and finally falling in her cleavage. Her towel was covering only her thigh region, giving exposure to her long and beautiful legs. Just the sight of her turned me on. Only I know how badly I wished to take her in my arms and give her all the pleasures in the world.

I went towards her and she moved away from me. Why does she keep doing this?
I get irritated by her this act.

Suddenly she was stopped by the window behind her. I caged her between me and the window, making sure she doesn't have a chance to escape this time.

I brought my face closer to her with our noses pressing against each other and our lips only a few metres apart. I badly wanted to kiss her and hold her in my arms. I know she is a strong woman, with lots of power, but everytime I look at her, she seems fragile to me. Like she is some porcelain doll, who is asking me to hold her in my arms and keep her safe from the entire world. But as soon as I am near her, she does things which makes me think vice versa, like sometime she kicks me in the balls or steps on my foot, pressing it hard.

Our eyes were stuck looking at each other. Neither of us dared to look away or even blink. I badly wanted to fuck her then and there, making her scream my name loudly. I was about to kiss her when suddenly she looked away from me. I could feel her restlessness and as I didn't want to hurt her, I just gave her a peck on her cheeks and moved away from her.

I was so turned on that I was unable to control myself and so I decided to relax my nerves by taking a bath in the cold water in swimming pool.

As I was wearing my office coat, I threw it away, and removing my shirt and trousers, I jumped in the pool with only wearing my shorts. The cold water helped me a lot to get back to my senses.
I kept swimming there for about five minutes when suddenly I heard a voice behind me,
"Wow, you have a pool too in your house! That's great!" And there she was. The little kitten was standing there in her shots and a simple t-shirt. Damn! She still managed to look hot and sexy! Her long and slender legs were shining in the sunlight. Only I know how I have managed to control myself just a few minutes ago, and here she was, turning me on again with only her sight. This girl is surely going to be the death of me.

I looked away from her, not wanting to trouble myself more and continued swimming in the cold water.

She sat there besides the pool, drowning her legs in the water.
"God! The water is so cold," she complained, but still kept her legs inside the water.

"Are you alright?" She asked me.

No. I am not. A girl has made me crazy behind her. I badly want to have her in my arms and fuck her hard. But I am unable to do so.

"Why? What makes you think that I am not alright?" I asked her in a low voice.

"No. Its just that I am talking to you and there is no response from your side. So I thought something might be wrong," she told me.

"No. Everything is alright," I replied back.

"Okay..," she told, "Why are we going out for dinner tonight?" She asked me.

"Because my cook is on a holiday today because of some personal reason and I don't know how to cook," I replied.

Well that was a lie. I wanted some personal time with her, so I only had ordered my cook to not come today.

"Oh, is it?" She asked and was thinking something, "If you don't mind, then can I cook the dinner today," she asked me.

I was about to tell her no as I didn't want to cause any discomfort to her, but she cut me off in between,
"I can cook Punjabi food tonight," She told me.

"Pun.. ja.. what?" I asked her. Well I seriously don't know what she was talking about.

"Its punjabi. Punjabi food with lots of spices and amazing taste. I am sure you will love it," she told me.

"Well I have never tried such thing before. But if you are making, then I am ready to eat it for the first time," I told her.

"Great then. Tonight's dinner is on me." She told me excitedly like a little child.

I swam towards her and getting out of the pool sat besides her, and shook my hair, making sure that the water drops on her,
"No. Stop it Chris. Don't do that," she told me, pushing me away. But I continued doing that and she was laughing like a teenager girl. Her laugh was also so melodious, that I wanted her to keep laughing all the time.

"Hey bro, what's up?" Suddenly someone told from behind us.

I looked behind to find Evelyn standing there. Evelyn is my little sister and my little buddy. She visits me whenever she misses me. She stays with my mother and father.

"And who the hell is she? Your one more fling?" Evelyn asked me, narrowing her eyes at Sophia.

Evelyn hates my playboy nature. And doesn't like any of my flings.
She also has some social issues. She never mixes with the people so easily. But one time, if she likes a person, she will be with them for her entire life.

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!