CHAPTER 24

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

"Where are we going? This is not the way to your house," I told Chris, showing him my phone, while we were both riding in his huge car.

"You have kept your GPS on? Why? Don't you trust me?" Chris asked me, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Yes, I don't trust you Mr. Christian Wright. How can you expect me to trust my kidnapper?" I replied.

"Who kidnapper? I didn't kidnap you. I just carried you in my car and politely asked you to pretend as my fake girlfriend," Chris told me.

"Woah! You asked me? When did that happen? Well I thought I was forced to do that, because someone won't leave me until I agreed with their plan." I told Chris.

"Whatever," Chris told me, rolling his eyes at my comment, and looking away from me.

"Well you didn't reply. Where are we going?" I asked him again.

"To Michael Kors to buy a dress for you," He replied.

"For tonight's dinner date?" I asked him.

He suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, making me sit on his lap,
"Oh so Dr. Sophia really wants to go on a dinner date with me! I was just making an excuse to free you from that Dr. Kevin. But if you want to make my excuse a real dinner date, then I am more than ready, honey. I never thought that you were having a desire to go on a date with me, sweetheart. But I will love to fulfil all your fantasies Dr. Sophia." Chris told me, pulling my head closer to his, making our noses press against each other and making circles on my cheek with his thumb.

And that was it for my stupid mind. It stopped working again. Where does it get lost, when Chris is closer to me? On the contrary, I need it more, when he is near me to remain active and in the real world.

Taking a deep breath, I somehow gathered the courage and pulled my face away from Chris,
"No. I don't have any desire to go on a date with you. I just thought.... because you were telling Dr. Kevin.. I  thought... you were telling true... I mean... Oh God! What is wrong with me?" I started babbling in front of him, as my mind was in a total state of confusion.

Chris immediately left me, put me down on the seat and started laughing loudly holding his belly.

Oh God! I have proved myself a stupid in front of him. What he might be thinking of me? He will now definitely think that I am an idiot.

I immediately looked away from him and onto the road from the window of the car.

"Oh I am sorry Sophia," Chris told me taking my hand in his hand and making circles over my hand with his thumb, "I shouldn't have laughed like that. But you look too cute when you are confused and embarrassed, darling. Look still your cheeks are red like an apple. And you know I just love apples." He told me, winking at me, making me blush even more.

I still just kept quiet as my mind was still in chaos, as he was making circles over my hand. Ask him to touch any part of my body, and my this stupid mind will go into hibernation.

"There is a party tomorrow in the evening. It is hosted by one of my main clients, and so we will have to attend it at any cost. For the same party, we are going to buy you a dress," he told me.

Wait! What? Party? With him? But why will I go with him in the party? Whoever is hosting the party is his client, and not mine. Then why is he expecting me to attend it with him? Not going to happen, Mr. Christian Wight. I am not attending any party with you.

"Excuse me," I told Chris, pulling my hand away from his hold, "He is 'your' main client. So you should attend the party. Why are you dragging me in this? I am not going to attend any party with you, Mr. Christian Wright. Feed this properly in your brain," I told him.

"Darling, did I ask you to attend the party with me?" He asked me.

What is wrong? Didn't he just say that I will have to attend the party with him? Then now, why the hell is he telling that he didn't ask me to attend the party with him.

"What is wrong Chris? You just told me that I will have to attend the party with you. Then why are you denying now?" I asked him, totally confused with his words.

"Let me complete my sentence, baby. I didn't ask you to attend the party with me." He told me.

Woah! What a liar! Now he is going back from his words.
But before I could even speak a word, he started speaking again,
"I didn't ask you to attend the party with me, baby. I just stated you the simple fact that you are attending it with me. I don't need your permission in this, as I know in the last, you will anyhow have to attend it with me." He told me, smirking at me like a devil.

What does this man think of himself? Does he expect me to do anything he tells, without asking even a question? Not going to happen Mr. Christian Wright! I am not your servant or your employee, that I will agree and do whatever you say.
"Yes. I will surely attend the party with you," I told him.

A wide smile immediately came on his lips.

But I signed him to have some patience,
"I will surely attend the party with you..But in your dream, Mr. Christian Wright," I told him and that smile immediately wiped off his face.

Oh Chris, this is called tit for tat. Two can play this game, dear.

I am not going to attend this party with you under any circumstances, Mr. Christian Wright.

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!