CHAPTER 16

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

"And now we will add paneer in this gravy and will leave it to cook for next 10 minutes," Sophia told Evelyn.

Am I dreaming? How can it be possible so easily? Is she some magician? Evelyn has started liking Sophia so much that she is now talking to her only. She has even forgotten that I, his brother, is also there in the room. Both of them are so busy with each other that they have left me alone. Is she really my sister or her sister? What has this fairy done to my little buddy? I just call her fairy. But here she is proving that she is a real fairy and can make everything perfect with her magic.

FLASHBACK

"Who the hell are you?" Evelyn asked Sophia, a bit rudely.
Sophia immediately got up from her place and walked towards us.

"Evelyn, behave yourself. She is our guest," I warned Evelyn.

"So what? All your flings are our guests only. And she is just another one. She is just yet another bitch, whore or gold digger, who is here just to sleep with you and warm your bed." Evelyn told me.

God! I now realize that I have spoiled Evelyn a lot. Evelyn is 22 years old and in her last year of college. I love her so much that I don't even allow my parents to scold her anytime. Everytime she does any mistake, she has me holding her back. My parents keep telling me that I have spoiled her a lot for their liking and one day I will realize my mistake. But I didn't know that that one day will be today. But why am I feeling bad today? Evelyn talks in the same manner with all of my flings and I never give a damn to stop her. I never feel bad for any of them. Then why am I feeling bad today for Sophia? Why? Who is she to me?

"Mind your words, Evelyn." I warned her again.

"Why should I mind my words? I didn't say anything wrong. She is a whore who is here just to share a bed with you and give you pleasure," Evelyn told me and turned towards Sophia,
"If your work is over, then take your money and leave this house immediately. I want some private time with my brother. He no more needs you. So just get out," Evelyn told Sophia.

"Evelyn...," I raised my hand and was about to slap her, when suddenly Sophia held my hand and stopped me from slapping her.

"Please don't," Sophia requested me.

I put my hand down, but was still feeling bad for Sophia. She was here because I forced her to pretend as my fake girlfriend. She denied so many times, but I was not ready to listen. I brought her in my house and now Evelyn is insulting her for no reason. I know how much bad she might be feeling.

"Hi. Dr. Sophia here. Who are you pretty lady?" Sophia told Evelyn, extending her hand for Evelyn to shake.

Evelyn was shocked for a minute, and so was I. How can she be so nice to her, even after Evelyn insulted her so badly? How can she be still so patient?

"Who are you, beautiful lady?" Sophia repeated her question, raising her eyebrows at Evelyn.

Evelyn slowly extended her hand and shook it with Sophia,
"I.. I am Evelyn Wright, Christian's little sister," Evelyn told Sophia.

"Evelyn. What a sweet name you have," Sophia replied,
"And what do you do Evelyn?" Sophia asked Evelyn.

"I am in my last year of college," Evelyn replied.

FLASHBACK OVER

And that was it. Since then they have been chattering with each other continuously like they have been knowing each other since a long time and are best buddies.

They even don't realize that I too am present in the room. They have left me alone.

Evelyn is sharing all her secrets with Sophia and telling her each and everything from her best friend's crush to her own crush. She has never even told me about her love life. But here my sister is, sharing even her personal and love life with Sophia. What has Sophia done to her? Evelyn even apologized to Sophia for being rude with her, which she has never done before to any person in her life, other than my parents.

Currently Sophia is teaching Evelyn how to make Pun..ja..bi food and Evelyn too is damn interested in learning the thing. Am I dreaming? Or is she a real fairy, who will just disappear from here after a few minutes? No. Even if she is a real fairy, I will never allow her to disappear from my house so easily.

I forced her to pretend as my fake girlfriend because both her beauty and intelligence impressed me a lot and I wanted to know more about her. But with each passing minute, she is giving me yet another reason, to strengthen my desire to know her more. Now her patience has impressed me a lot. She is different from all the other girls I have ever met before in my entire life. She is unique.
"Bro, look here. This just smells soooo good." Evelyn told me, taking in the smell of the food they were making.

"It will taste even more good." Sophia told Evelyn.

"I bet it will," Evelyn told Sophia, and they both started giggling like teenage girls.

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!