CHAPTER 7

CHRISTIAN'S POV :-

And there she sat again on her table and started checking her mobile again.

And my eyes were stuck on her. I was watching her every move. And the more I watched her, the more interested I got in her.

Kylie's friends had already arrived and were talking something, but my attention was only on that girl. I didn't bother to hear what Kylie and her friends were talking. I was just nodding my head in agreement, though I didn't listen even a word.

Then suddenly she got up, carried her purse and started leaving the cafe. No, she can't go like that. I want to know more about her. No, I am not a stalker. And even I don't know why I want to know more about her, but I am interested in knowing her more.

"Kylie, I am right now breaking up with you. We are no more together. Everything between us is over," I told Kylie, while she was eating her burger, and I guess, listening to my words, her burger stuck in her mouth and she started coughing.

Her friends were looking at me wide-eyed like I have grown two horns on my head.

"What? Why? What happened? What did I do, baby?" Kylie, after drinking atleast two glasses of water, finally managed to speak.

Her face was like I have asked for her both kidneys as well as her both eyes.

What should I tell her now? What did she do? Why am I breaking up with her?

Think, think, Chris think! Why are you breaking up with her.

And there that girl finally closed the cafe door behind her and left the cafe.

Gosh! What the hell? I need to stop her!

But what should I tell Kylie?

"This baby word. I just hate this baby word. You keep telling me that and it irritates me. So I am breaking up with you." I told Kylie.

I know it was a stupid reason, but that was the only idea that came up in my mind at that moment.

I immediately fot up and started walking towards the cafe door.

I could hear Kylie shouting,
"Baby. No I mean honey. I will never call you baby again. If you want I will call you sweetheart, chocopie or whatever you want, but I will never take out this baby word from my mouth again. Please wait. Listen baby. No, I mean honey."
She kept shouting, but I didn't have time to stop. So in a hurry I finally left the cafe.

I looked to my right as well as to my left. But that girl was nowhere to be found.
Gosh! What now? How do I find her? Where did she go? I even don't know her name.

God! Help me! Help me please!

And there, there she was, just opposite to me on the other side of the road.

I left to visit her, but a car came in front of me, and stopped me from crossing the road.

What the hell?

I saw and found out that it was my car only.

I immediately opened the back door and got in the car.

"Sorry Chris. I know you didn't call me, but when I saw you coming out of the cafe, I thought you might want to go back to the office again. And where is Kylie?" Liam, my driver cum bodyguard, told me. He is just two years elder than me. So we are just like good friends.

"I broke up with her," I told him, keeping my eyes still on that girl.

"What you broke up with her? Oh God, what a perfect decision you made! I never liked that girl." Liam told me, sounding happy like a little girl who has got lots of chocolates.