CHAPTER 14

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

God! Did I really do that? Did I really step on his foot and purposely press it? I was never like this before. What is wrong with me?

I told him that he needs to consult a psychiatrist. But right now, it looks like I need to consult one.

But seriously, you should have just looked at his face. It was so funny. I know I shouldn't laugh at him like that. But his face was too funny for me to control myself from laughing. He was looking like a small child whose icecream is stolen by someone. Well thats what you call tit for tat. He was irritating me, and I am sure, he was doing that purposely and so he got a punishment for his acts.

Is he like this all the time? How can his girlfriend, okay I mean ex-girlfriend, bear his stupid pranks and jokes all the time? She must be a strong girl. But I feel really pity for the girl who will marry him in the future. It needs strength man.

I closed the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. Yes, I was so irritated that I needed some relax and personal time to get my senses back. And anytime, I am sad, tired or irritated, I bath as the cold water relaxes my tired mind and my tired soul.

After wrapping the towel around me, I opened the door of the bathroom and stepped out into the bedroom.

As I walked ahead in the bedroom, my eyes fell on a window, which was half covered by a curtain, but the vision from its other half was just spectacular. I stopped at my place and opened the curtain which was blocking my view. And man, the whole view was just amazing and breath-taking. His house was in a perfect place from where he can see almost the entire city. Maybe that are the perks of being a billionaire.

"Are you alright?" Someone shouted from behind and frightened me, making me shriek loudly.

I turned around to see it was Chris there. Not again! Not one more prank or I will break his teeth.

"Are you crazy? You frightened me, man," I told him.

"Oh, I frightened you. No, little kitten, you frightened me." He told me.

"I frightened you? What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Since last 5 minutes, I was knocking on the door and calling you to open it, but there was no reply from your side. I called you so many times but you didn't reply back. So I was worried whether you were alright or not? So I opened the door with another key to check if everything was fine."
He told me.

"Oh...I am sorry. I didn't hear you, and so didn't reply. Actually I was in the bathroom," I told him.

"Well that I can see from your current attire," he told me, smirking at me.

What? What does he mean? I looked down to find that I was wearing only a towel. Or you can say I was covered only in a towel.

I immediately wrapped my hand around my chest, in an attempt to cover me some more,
"Go out. How can you come in like that?" I told him.

But instead of going back, he started coming towards me.
With his each step forwards, I took a step backwards.

But after three or four steps, I was stopped by the window behind me.

"Stop where you are Chris," I warned him.

But there was no effect on him, he still came forwards and now was standing only a few inches away from me. I tried to escape from him, but he caged me between him and the window by placing his both hands on the window behind me.

"You look beautiful in this, little kitten," he told me.

He was so near to me, that I lost my voice and my mouth became dry. I couldn't speak anything.

He brought his face closer to mine, with our noses almost touching each other. I could feel his hot breath fanning over my lips. Butterflies started flying again in my stomach.
Don't they have any other work? He brought his face even more closer to mine, with our noses now pressing against each other. Our lips now only a few metres apart.

It felt like electric current was passing down ny spine. My knees started getting weak.
I felt like my body was in a roller coster ride. Feeling something different, which I can't express in words.

Our eyes were stuck, looking at each other. Neither of was moved it away or even blinked.

What is happening to me? Why am I behaving so weird? Why do my senses get lost when this man is near me? Why do I feel strange when he is around me? Did I do the right thing by telling him yes for faking as his girlfriend? Or have I gotten myself into a big trouble?

I immediately looked away from him. He realized my restlessness and immediately moved a little away from me.

But suddenly he kissed me on my cheek and went away from me,
"Be ready tonight at 8pm. We are going out for dinner," he told me, turned around and immediately left the room, closing the door behind him.

My fingers automatically went towards the spot where he kissed me. And I started feeling...? But feeling what? Why am I craving for his touch and why am I missing his closeness? I am feeling a bit sad that he didn't kiss me. But didn't I want the same?

What have I gotten myself into? Everything is just chaos. My life has just become a chaos.

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!