CHAPTER 25

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

"Yes. I will surely attend the party with you," Sophia told me and a wide smile immediately came on my lips.

But then she signed me to have some patience,
"I will surely attend the party with you..But in your dream, Mr. Christian Wright," Sophia told me.

Can this girl do even one thing without arguing with me? Why is she so stubborn? I tell east, then she surely has to say west and if I say north, then she will say south.

But don't worry! I am Christian Wright and I very well know how to tame such stubborn and wild kitten, but sweet and beautiful kitten. I will have to think of a reason which will make her believe that she is necessarily required to attend the party with me or else everything will go wrong.

But what? Why does this doctors have so much brain? Why do they need a reason behind everything? They just want a logic behind each act or idea. Can't they do one thing without having a logic or reason behind it.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and I looked in it to see it was Kylie's message.

She has called me at least 45 times and texted me at least 50 times since yesterday, but I didn't pick up her even one call and also has not replied to any of her text.

Now she texted me again asking me if I was attending tomorrow's party or not. Yes she was too invited in the same party. Well how am I supposed to save myself from her tomorrow? She will stick to me like a chewing gum and will force me to patch up with her again. How will I rescue myself from her?

'Its simple. Like Sophia you too don't attend the party and this way you will be saved,' my mind told me.

Great idea! But I will anyhow have to attend the party as the person hosting the party is really very important client for my company and I don't want to upset him with my absence in his party.

So what will you do now, Chris?

I looked up to see Sophia quietly and sharply looking at me, as if trying to read my mind.
Shit! I just forgot that we were having an argument and she has denied to attend the party with me.

"What?" I asked her.

"What what?" She replied.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Am I looking that hot, Dr. Sophia that you are carefully checking me out?" I asked her and she immediately looked away from me, with her cheeks turning red.

"No. You are not hot. Okay I mean you are hot. But I was not checking you out," she babbled everything under one breath.

I smirked at her and she confusingly looked at me, but then realized what she had said,
"I am sorry. I mean, you are hot. But I don't think you are hot. I mean I think, but not in the way you think I am thinking. I just felt you are hot..." she started babbling again. But she looked so cute with her red cheeks that I couldn't resist kissing her and I did what my heart told me to do.

I immediately pulled her closer to me and kissed her softly on her pink lips.
As I wanted it to be a light kiss, I immediately broke the kiss, not wanting to nervous her again, but I placed my forehead on her forehead, making her hot breath touch my lips, creating a desire in my heart to kiss her more. I somehow controlled my mind but I was not able to control my hormones. My dick immediately got straight, almost coming out from my pants. And to my dislike, Sophia noticed it and immediately pushed me away from herself, closing her eyes with her hand,
"Oh God! How cheap you are, Chris! I told you to control all your fantasies and save them for your real girlfriend, Chris. Can't you just wait till she comes back to you again?" She told me.

Oh darling you don't know all my fantasies are for you and that Kylie is never going to come back in my life again. I have broke up with her just to stay with you.

Wait! Wait! Wait! I know that I broke up with Kylie. Kylie knows that I broke up with her. But Sophia know that Kylie broke up with me. I asked her to pretend as my fake girlfriend, so that I could make Kylie jealous and bring her back in my life. And guess what Kylie is attending tomorrow's party. So this means Sophia will have to attend the party with me to make Kylie jealous and show Kylie that I have already found someone else.

Great plan Chris! But what if Kylie opened her mouth in front of Sophia and told her the truth that actually you were the one who broke up with her. She didn't break up with you.

Well, that's the problem. But anyhow I will handle everything. This is a great idea to convince Sophia that she will have to come with me. I just need to take care that Kylie and Sophia never get a chance to talk to each other privately in the entire party.

"Okay. I am sorry. I will control my fantasies and fulfill it with my real girlfriend. But how am I supposed to get her back if you keep denying to attend the party with me?" I told her, pretending to be upset about the fact.

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"I mean that she is attending the party tomorrow. And if I want to get her back in my life, then I will have to make her jealous by showing her that I have already found you. But you are denying to come with me tomorrow. So all my efforts will go in vain and I will not be able to get her back in my life. And look Dr. Sophia, if I don't get my girl back in my life, I will fulfill all my desires with you. And then no one can save you from me. Now it's up to you. What do you want?" I told her, somehow trying to blackmail her.

She thought for few minutes before replying,
"Fine. I will come with you." She told me, but looked away from me in anger.

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!