CHAPTER 42

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

"And why can't you live without me baby girl?" I asked her again, bringing her out of her deep thoughts.

"I... I.. umm.. I... Look," she tried to speak, but was not able to form a proper sentence. Her cheeks were red like a tomato and the girl, who is always strong and independent, was now nervous in front of me. I bit the inner aspect of my cheeks, in an attempt to stop myself from laughing. But I was really enjoying this side of my fairy.

"Yes, I am watching, little kitten," I replied.

"I.. umm.. I thought you were unconscious?" She asked me, trying hard to change the topic.

I am now satisfied to know that I am not the only one falling for her, but the feeling is mutual. She too has feelings for me. Or else she would have never said that she can't live without me. I wanted to ask her to become my real girlfriend. But I was afraid as she might reject me on my face. But now as I know that she too feels the same for me, I won't hesitate to ask her to become my real girlfriend. And I am going to do that tomorrow only.

I deliberately pretended to be unconscious, as I badly wanted to know her reaction when she sees me in pain or trouble. And now my plan worked. But man, my head seriously hurts. That bastard just hit me on my head with a bottle of alcohol. Not only that, but he tried to harass my baby girl. I will make sure he pays for it.

"Are you listening to me Chris. I thought you were unconscious. Why did you pretend to be unconscious?" Sophia asked me crossing her arms across her chest.

Damn! Now I am in trouble. I can't tell her the truth that I wanted to know her feelings about me. If I tell her, then she will become mad at me.

Suddenly, I decided to distract her attention by pretending to be in pain.

I immediately pressed my both hands across my head and pretended to be wincing due to pain,
"Oh my God, Sophia. It hurts. The pain is too much to handle." I told her.

"Shit! I am so sorry. It just slipped out of my mind that you were still hurt." She told me, getting up from her place and then immediately helping me to get up from my place,
"Come now. We will go to the hospital first." She told me and pulled me along with her to my car.

She helped me to get inside the car and when she was satisfied that I was comfortable, she got in the car besides me.

"Is it hurting too much?" She asked me in concern, while placing her small hand above my large hand and squeezing it in order to comfort me.

I just nodded my head in agreement. And she became tense again. She ordered the driver, or more like scolded the driver, to drive the car fast and take us to the hospital as soon as possible.

This lady is just too stubborn and feisty. I thought in my mind, but was interrupted when the car suddenly stopped and driver told us that we have reached the nearest hospital.

She helped me to get out of the car and carefully took me inside the hospital. She helped the doctor to treat me, as she herself was a very smart and intelligent doctor. After we were finished with my dressing and other treatments, we drove to my house, and she carefully took me to my bed. She started rummaging through my closet, trying to find something. After few minutes, she came towards me and placed a t-shirt and my shorts in my hand and commanded me to change my clothes and wear the ones she had given me. She told me that she will wait outside my room, till I was done with changing my clothes. She turned around to leave, but I stopped her by catching her wrist in my hand.

"Sophia. I can't change on my own. Please help me to change my clothes. My head is spinning. I feel like I will fall down on the floor if I tried to stand up on it," I told her, holding my head with my other free hand.

Well that definitely was a lie. Nothing was spinning in my head. I just wanted her to stay with me and come close to me.

"I.. umm.. I can't..," she started speaking, but stopped when she looked up at my face and I gave her my best and cutest puppy look, which I bet no girl can resist. She started licking her lower lip with her tongue, while thinking deeply about what I said.

Someone please ask her to stop licking her lip like that, as I am getting turned on by her this simple action. My little self has started getting hard. Only I have the right to lick that delicious lips of her. If she continued doing that, then I don't know for how long I will be able to control myself before kissing the hell out of her. I groaned in frustration and she looked at me like I had grown two horns on my head.

"Fine. Get up now. I will help you to change," she finally spoke and helped me to get from my bed.

"Wait," she told me and immediately ran across the room to switch off all the lights and lamps in the room.

"Damn. Sophia. I can't see anything. It is too dark here." I complained, but then I felt her coming close to me.

"Shut up and do as I say," she commanded me, and helped me to get rid of my shirt. I placed my hands on her shoulder and balanced myself with her support, pretending to be still experiencing the vertigo. I could feel her opening the buttons of my shirt slowly and carefully, trying her hard not to touch my naked body. I unknowingly shifted my body to steady myself, when I immediately felt her hand touching my naked chest. And damn. The electricity passed down my whole spine. I could feel her shiver too due to the sudden contact and I could hear her taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm her over excited self.
After successfully discarding my shirt, she helped me to wear my t-shirt and then went to remove my jeans. I couldn't see her face due to the darkness, but I could feel that she was very much embarrassed and her cheeks were now turning very red as they usually turn while she is embarrassed. She successfully helped me in getting rid of my jeans and get changed into my shorts. She turned around to go away from me, but I immediately stopped her by holding her wrist and pulled her closer to my body, wrapping my arms across her waist and making her head collide with my hard chest. She gasped loudly, making me wonder what was wrong with her, but then I realized that my large bulge was pressing against her stomach. My inner devil smirked in return as it was satisfied by the effect I have on her and her sexy body.