CHAPTER 17

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

"Bro come on, dinner is ready." Evelyn excitedly called her brother.

Evelyn is a sweet girl. Yes she misbehaved with me before, but being a doctor I know that some people have such social and communication issues. But it doesn't mean we have to push such people away from us. Interact with them properly, try to understand them and then see how much close they will get to you.

"What are you thinking?" Chris's voice brought me back to reality.

Evelyn was already arranging dishes and food on the dining table.

"Nothing." I told Chris and immediately went to help Evelyn.

It was a round dining table. Chris took his place, Evelyn sat on his one side and I sat on his other side.

"Well this smells amazing," Chris told, smelling the food placed in front of him,
"But how am I supposed to eat it?" Chris told, making a confused face and looking at me.

Well I guess they have never ever tried this Sabji and Roti combo. And so they both are a bit confused.

I taught them how to eat both the things. Evelyn easily learned and started munching her food,
"It tastes toooo good, Sophia. Thank you for this," Evelyn told me and continued eating her food.

"My pleasure, dear," I told her and was about to eat my food, when I looked up at Chris and he was sitting there, with a totally confused face.

"What happened? Aren't you going to eat it? Trust me it is good," I told Chris.

"Yes of course, it will be good, but I still don't understand how to eat these things." Chris told me slowly.

"Oh Chris. Look at your sister. She is such a fast learner. I will explain you once more," I told Chris.

"Instead of explaining me, can you feed me with your hands?" Chris asked me.

What? Seriously? Now I will have to feed him with my own hands? Great Sophia. You are the only one who has put yourself in this situation.

"Fine. Here you go," I took a piece of Roti and dipping it in Sabji, I brought it to his face, but suddenly he caught my hand and pulled it to his mouth and ate the food in my hand.

I looked up to see him already looking at me. Our eyes met and time just stopped.

He licked my finger with his tongue, making butterflies fly hard in my stomach,
"Well it really tastes too good," Chris whispered to me, bringing his mouth close to my ear.

As soon as his hot breath touched my ear, electricity started passing down my spine. Butterflies as usual started to fly fast in my stomach. My mouth became dry. I don't know how Chris knew it, but he took a glass of water with his other hand and brought it close to my lips. I drank it without asking him a question as I myself didn't know what was going on. Just his touch makes mind to stop working.
I somehow managed to free my hand from his grip and taking the second bite, again fed him, still looming in his eyes.

Neither of us tried to look away from each other or even blink our eyes.
What is wrong with me?

I kept on feeding him like this and he too enjoyed being fed like a little child.
But suddenly I noticed that some food was left in his lower lip. I pointed him to remove it, but he was not ready to understand.

So I myself took the tissue and started wiping his lower lip slowly. Our eyes met and we both were lost again.

It felt as if we have been staring at each other since hours, when suddenly someone pretended to cough and brought us back to reality.

I immediately took my hand away from Chris and also moved away from him.
I looked to see Evelyn looking at both of us suspiciously.

Oh God! What is wrong with me? This entire feeding time, I even forgot that Evelyn was also there in the room. Why am I behaving so strange? What she might be thinking of us?

"So, if you both are back to the real world now, then can I ask you both a question?" Evelyn told me and Chris.

We just nodded our head in agreement.

"Great then. I get it that Sophia is here for a seminar. But why is she living in with you bro?" Evelyn asked Chris.

"Because your brother here wants me to pretend as his fake girlfriend to make his ex girlfriend jealous and bringing her back in his life," I told everything in just one breath, before Chris could utter even a word.

Chris raised his eyebrows at me and then I realized that the question was not meant for me.

I immediately looked away from him, not wanting to embarrass myself more in front of him.

Evelyn was about to say something when suddenly my phone rang. I looked in it to find that it was Dr. Mann's call. Maybe he wants to discuss something important about the seminar. I excused myself and went away from them to speak with Dr. Mann.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

Okay, I confess that I too easily understood how to eat that food. But I wanted Sophia to feed me today.
As soon as I touch her, sparks start to fly between us.

No, its not only me who feels it. But I bet Sophia too feels the same, as much as I can understand from her actions.  So you can say that the feeling is mutual.

Whenever I look in her eyes, I just get lost in them. There is no way coming out from that deep ocean unless she looks away from me.

"What the hell is wrong with you bro? You asked Sophia to pretend as your fake girlfriend because you want to make that Kylie jealous and get her back in your life? What has happened to you bro? I thought you might have asked her to live in with you as you might have started liking her and want to spend more time with her. But here you are. Asking her to present as your fake girlfriend to get that stupid Kylie back in your life." Evelyn's voice brought me back to reality from my deep thoughts.

Okay, Evelyn. You definitely know your brother very well. Yes, I asked her to stay with me as I wanted to spend more time with her. But right now I can't tell you the truth as you might speak everything in front of Sophia, and she might get afraid and run away from me. Well I don't want that to happen. So for now, my mouth is zipped.

"Evelyn," I warned her.

"No bro. You are doing wrong thing and you will definitely regret it one day. And please don't even try to play with Sophia's feelings or even hurt her. She is a sweet and lovely girl and now she is my best friend and I don't want my best friend to get hurt. Get that bro?' Evelyn warned me.

Well my little sister, I can't even think of hurting Sophia, not even in my dreams!

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!