CHAPTER 23

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

The seminar was great. I got to learn so many new things from the senior and experienced doctors. Their views, their hard work, their dedication, their knowledge, everything just impressed me a lot. Not praising myself, but I too gave few suggestions and ideas regarding the research work and preventive measures, which were liked and praised by all. I am feeling very happy and proud of myself. After all who won't? Anyone who gets appreciated by the most talented and experienced doctors from almost all around the world will be proud of themselves, won't they be?

I came out of the seminar hall and was about to enter the elevator, when suddenly someone stopped me by placing their arm on my shoulder,
"I must say, you are very intelligent and smart, Dr. Sophia. And yes also beautiful," I turned around to see Dr. Kevin standing there.  I thanked him for his sweet complement.

"So are you leaving for India today only?" He asked me.

"No, no. I am not leaving today. I am here in this country for around two more weeks. I will visit nearby places and after two weeks, will return back to India." I told him.

"Oh that's great then. I too am leaving this city day after tomorrow. So we have got one more day to know each other more. By the way, what are you doing tonight? Can we go out for a dinner?" He told me.

Well, it is not a bad plan. I can go out for a dinner with him tonight and in that way I will also be able to avoid facing Chris at his home.

I was about to tell him yes, when suddenly someone shouted from behind him,
"No. She is not free tonight. We are going out for a date." We both looked behind him, to see Chris walking towards us.

Chris came and stood besides me, holding my hand in his hand and entangling our fingers with each other.

What did he just say? A date? When did this happen? I mean, when was this planned? I didn't tell him yes. Scratch that, I can tell him yes only after he asks me for the same. But he never asked me for a date. So what makes him think that I will go out for a date with him? And man, doesn't he already have a girlfriend? How can he go out on a date with me?

"When was this planned?" I asked Chris, looking and narrowing my eyes at him.

"Oh darling. You really forgot? I asked you yesterday and you even told me yes. Then how can you forget now, baby?" Chris told me.

My eyes widened in shock and disbelief. My mouth was wide-opened, with my jaw almost hitting the ground.

What did he just say? Darling? Baby? What is wrong with him? Why is he behaving so strange?

"What happened, sweetheart? Why are you shocked?" He asked me.

Sweetheart?

Oh God, I think my ears are not functioning properly. What happened to them? They were absolutely fine just a few minutes ago, but now they are hearing some strange things.

I placed my index finger in my ear and started shaking them, in the hope that they will get cured on their own and stop hearing such strange things or words.

"Date? How do you both know each other?" Dr. Kevin asked both of us.

But before I could even open my mouth to say something, Chris immediately replied to him,
"Dude, how can we both not know each other and still be in relationship?" Chris told Dr. Kevin.

"Relationship? You mean she is your girlfriend?" Dr. Kevin asked Chris.

No. He means fake relationship and fake girlfriend. I was about to tell the truth to Dr. Kevin, but Chris again cut me off,
"Yes, of course. She is my girlfriend and we are in a live in relationship with each other. Didn't she tell you that?" Chris replied.

"Well, no, actually she didn't. I am really sorry Mr. Christian Wright, for asking your girlfriend out for a date. I am sorry." Dr. Kevin told Chris and immediately left us alone. He looked a bit sad. I wanted to tell him the truth, when suddenly something stuck in my mind.

What did Dr. Kevin just say? He was asking me out for a date? You mean dinner date? Man, I thought it was just a casual dinner. That is the reason, I was about to tell him yes. But he had some different plans in his mind.

"Now, if you have stopped thinking about him, then can we please leave this place?" Chris asked me, sounding a bit angry.

But why is he angry on me? What did I do?

"What do you mean by 'if I have stopped thinking about him?' I was not thinking about him. And even if I was thinking about him, why does it matter to you? You mind your own business, Mr. Christian Wright! And wait. What was all that 'darling', 'baby' and 'sweetheart' about?" I told Chris, narrowing my eyes at him.

"What? Why are you so shocked? You are my girlfriend and can't I call my girlfriend baby, darling or sweetheart?" Chris replied.

"Yes, Mr. Christian Wright. You can definitely call your girlfriend baby, sweetheart or darling. But to your real girlfriend and not to your fake girlfriend. Why did you lie to him that we are in a live in relationship with each other?" I asked Chris.

"Well you live in my house and we are in a fake relationship. So it means we are in a fake live-in relationship. Isn't it that simple?" He asked me.

My mouth immediately opened in shock. Woah! This man can create anything! What a meaning he has took out from two different things. Man, I salute him.

He immediately closed my mouth by placing his hand under my lower jaw,
"Close it or you will catch a fly," he told me smirking at me,
"Now don't waste time and let's go from here." Chris told me, pulling me with him in the elevator.

*******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?
DO YOU LIKE SOPIAN'S CHEMISTRY?

YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!

'SOPIAN' IS THEIR SHIP NAME.

NOW TELL ME WHICH COUPLE WILL YOU SUPPORT MORE, 'ZAMILY', 'NOLA', OR 'SOPIAN'?

PLEASE SHARE THE NOVEL MORE AND MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO STAY UPDATED ABOUT MY NOVELS.

WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND REVIEWS.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!