CHAPTER 6

SOPHIA'S  POV :-

I applied my lipstick for the last time and wore my watch. I was too hungry, so I decided to visit a nearby Mcdonalds or some cafe for some food to fill my stomach. It was only 11am then and I didn't want to do my lunch so early. So I decided to have some on-the-go food. And then go for some window shopping.

I closed the room door behind me, keeping the key card in my white purse.

I came out of the main door of the hotel and cool fresh air touched my body. The atmosphere of NYC was really good. I wished I can live there for my entire life. But I know I can't. I have a family and a duty in India. I reminded myself that I was there just for a seminar and that too for only few weeks.

I asked the guard if there was some cafe or Mcdonalds near to the hotel and he informed me that there was a good cafe only half kilometers from 'THE WRIGHT HOTELS', named 'CAFE KING'.

As it was nearby, I decided to walk instead of taking a cab.

After walking for about 10 minutes, I finally reached the cafe.

I opened the cafe door, went inside and man it was a huge cafe. It was beautiful.

I ordered a veg burger and a cold coffee with a strawberry pastry. Yes! I love pastries!
I know they are full of calories and not good for health, but I can cheat myself sometimes, can't I?
Okay, fine, I will workout for extra two hours in the week I reach back home.

After placing the order, they told me to choose a table and have a seat. I chose left corner table as there was silence and I preferred silence more than noise.

After about 5 minutes, my food arrived and I started eating it, also checking all my social media channels at the same time.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

CHRISTIAN'S  POV :-

"What Kylie? Why are you here in my office again? How many times do I have to tell you that please avoid coming in my office during my working hours?" I asked her.

"Oh come on, baby. I am your girlfriend and I can visit you anytime I wish," she said and sat on my lap and started moving her index finger up and down my chest, "I can visit you even when you are in the shower baby," she told me, winking at me.

Does this girl even have a brain? I am asking her to leave and she is flirting with me. What the hell?

I held her hand and moved it away from my chest,
"What do you want, Kylie?"

"You," she said and started giggling like she has cracked the most funniest joke in her life.

"I am sorry. I meant me and my friends are meeting today in the 'CAFE KING' at about 11.30 am." She told me.

"So? Go, and enjoy" I told her.

"No. I can't go alone. They want to meet my new boyfriend, and that is you, baby. I know it has only been a month since we are together, but when I told them that The Christian Wright is my new boyfriend, they all insisted me that I make them meet you. And I promised them the same. So you will have to come with me baby," she told me.

"How can you promise without asking me, Kylie?" I asked her.

"Oh come on, you are my boyfriend. So there is no need to ask you everything. I used my brain and didn't find it useful disturbing you." She told me.

Woah! She used her brain? Where did it come from? And since when?
Last time I checked she didn't have a brain in that head of hers.

"Come on now. Hurry up!" She told me closing my laptop which was in front of me and pulling me out of my cabin.

My driver cum bodyguard drove us to the cafe. It was a ten minutes drive from my main office. So luckily we reached the cafe before time at about 11.25 am.

We sat on a table, waiting for Kylie's friends to arrive, when suddenly my eyes fell on a girl, who was sitting in the left corner, quitely enjoying her food. And when she lifted her face, damn, my heart skipped a beat. She was so beautiful that I can't even get the right words to decribe her beauty.

She was checking her phone and I was shamelessly checking out her.

Then suddenly she looked up and our eyes met. Her brown eyes were mesmerizing. Her black hair matched completely with her skin tone. And she was just perfect. As she was sitting, I couldn't see her figure clearly, but I am damn sure, she has a perfect sexy figure.

A few locks of her long hair came in front and were blocking her eyes. She took them and put them behind her ears. And again her mesmerizing eyes were visible.

Suddenly someone shouted in the cafe. I looked to find an old man, maybe in his late 60's, lying on the floor.

A lady, who also seemed to be in her late 60's came to us, as we were sitting just opposite to her, and started asking for our help,
"Please save my husband. Please save. He had a sudden cardiac arrest. Please someone call ambulance." She told us.

Before I can speak even a word, the smartest Kylie replied,
"Oh come on old lady. What can we do in that? And don't you have a smartphone, then why don't you call the ambulance yourself, instead of wasting our time." Kylie said while looking in the hand mirror if her lipstick was in place.

While we were talking, we suddenly heard someone's voice. And that was the voice of the same girl. She was giving the man CPR and was continuously talking to him in an effort to keep him awake and prevent him from closing his eyes.

All the people were watching her but she didn't care even a bit.
She kept doing what she was doing and finally her efforts were fruitful. The man recovered from the cardiac arrest and came to consciousness. Till then ambulance also arrived and they carried the man to the ambulance.

"Thank you so much, girl. You saved my husband's life. You are truly an angel. Thank you, thank you so much," the old lady told the girl.

"No need to thank you mam. It was my duty. I am a doctor and saving people's life is my utmost priority. Don't waste your time mam. Just go and take him to the hospital, so he gets treatment at the right time." The girl replied.

"Oh yes. By the way who called the ambulance?" The old lady asked the girl.

"I did mam. Now don't waste time and please go!" The girl told the old lady.

Wow! For the first time in my life, leaving my mother, I have seen a girl who is both beautiful and intelligent. The perfect beauty with brain.

******************************

HEYA LOVELY ANGELS!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DID YOU LIKE IT?

AS ALWAYS WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

KEEP READING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING.

AND DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THE STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

AND ALSO SUGGEST ME SOME SHIP NAMES FOR 'SOPHIA AND CHRISTIAN'.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
TAKE CARE!!