Prologue: The Search Continues...

(Celena's outfit^^^)

Celena takes a deep breath as she walks out of the diner restroom to rejoin Destiny at their table. 6 months have passed since Peter left Hemlock Grove and when Shelley and Viktor took off together. A lot has happened since then. One thing was Celena changing her hair style. She runs her fingers through her new golden locks as she sighs and sits down at their booth. Destiny was chewing on her coffee straw as she goes over the map.

"Ok, we're probably got another 200 miles to go till we get to Conneaut. Just in time for the wake." Destiny say as she calculates how long they got left.

"Can't believe it took a funeral for me to go see Peter." Celena scoffs.

"The signs of the times have different ways of calling." Destiny shrugs and laughs with Celena.

"I don't care, I just want to see Peter. It's been killing me to be away from him. Are you sure he doesn't know I'm coming along?" Celena asks.

"Only Lynda knows you're coming, she's been quiet as a church mouse about this. I'm so glad I brought my camera for this." Destiny holds up the camera.

Celena sighs and looks over to see a man reading a newspaper, the front page drew her eye. Another family died from a fire.

"Another accident in Massachusetts. I heard about that." Celena says.

Destiny looks over and sighs, "Yeah, I heard about that, too. Kids were in that house. So sad."

Celena looks at her cell as it goes off and scoffs to see it was Roman calling. She denies the call and shuts it off.

Destiny catches that and reaches to grab her hand, "Still not talking to him?"

"Hell no. I get why he did it, but did he have to be that cruel?" Celena says as she rubs her head.

"I guess he was trying everything he could think of to drive you away. He's a full Upir now, sweetie. Even he knows it's too dangerous for you to be around him." Destiny says.

Celena scoffs, "It's bullshit. I know Roman and he would never hurt me."

"You willing to bet your life for it?" Destiny asks.

"Yes. I am." Celena says with no hesitation.

"Then why avoid him?" Destiny asks.

"Cause he's an asshole." Celena scoffs.

~The night of Roman's birthday...~

Celena sighs as she thinks about the last time her and Roman talked.

"Roman, what's wrong?" She asked carefully.

Roman continues to give her a cold look, till he finally gives her a small smile.