Chapter 14: The Search of Shelley Godfrey

*WARNING!  The following chapter contains a very smutty scene between Roman, Peter, and Celena. No one under 18 allowed.  You have been warned*

The same night, Shelley and Viktor were visited by their friend Jason.  He managed to sneak them some food and drinks again and brought a book.  He wanted to show Shelley how smart he was.  Very slowly, he begins to read to them. 

"A...little...boy...His...his name...is...Fred.  His name is Fred.  His pr...pride...and...joy.  A ...shiny sled." Jason reads.

Shelley smiles, so proud of him.  Jason looks over his shoulder and smiles at both of them.  

"Great job, big man." Viktor praises him.  

Jason goes back to reading, "A lit...little boy." 

Shelley frowns discreetly and keeps watch of the phone.  Waiting for her uncle to text her.  

But Norman was already there.  As the snow begins to fall, he takes his van and drives to where Shelley texted him. He gets out and begins to walk around.  Searching for her and Viktor.  He finds the foreclosed house and searches the alleys.  

A dog starts to bark, starting Shelley, Viktor, and Jason.  

"Shh." Shelley shushes him and checks the phone.  Still nothing.  It was already past midnight.  She hopes and prays Norman will find her.  

Jason goes back to reading, "Her...shed...is blue." 

Shivering from the cold, Norman goes back to his van.  He wasn't going to give up finding her.  He needed her to come home.  

After waiting longer, Shelley and Jason fell asleep.  Viktor kept watch for anything but still nothing.  Shelley stirs and snaps her head up, blinking the sleep out of her eyes.   She looks at the phone and sees it was almost 2am.  She sighs and starts to shake Jason awake.  She felt bad keeping him from sleeping in his warm bed.  

Viktor watches and when Jason was awake, she points at the window.

"Something wrong?" Jason asks. 

Shelley looks at Viktor, "We need to go.  Uncle Norman might be out there."

Viktor sighs and nods, "Jason..." He kneels next to him, "Big man, Shelley and I have to go.  We can't stay here forever.  There's a lot of people who wants to hurt Shelley and we need to keep her safe.  We need to go home." 

Jason looks down sadly, "You guys are my friends." 

Shelley begins to tear up, "I don't want to say goodbye either, Jason.  I'll miss you so much.  You have done such brave things for me and Viktor.  I'll never forget you and will always be grateful." 

"She says she'll miss you and she'll always be grateful for what you have done for us.  You're our friend, too.  Best friend forever." Viktor smiles.  

Jason looks at them both and turns to Shelley as Shelley pulls him in for a big hug. Together, they walked Jason back to the window and help him up on the dryer.  But before Jason leaves, he turns back to them and hugs them both.  

"Bye." He whispers. 

"Bye, big man." Viktor sighs.  

As Jason walks back home, Shelley and Viktor walk out of the house.  

When Jason gets back inside, to his horror, his father was waiting for him inside...with his belt.  

Shelley and Viktor walk towards the fence and looks around.  Shelley smiles big when she sees Norman's van.  She taps Viktor's shoulder and points.