Chapter 9: Bad Day

The next night, Michael was called to a grisly scene when two teenagers who were parking.  He had his deputies to take care of the matter, but he later learns that the teenagers made a discovery of finding the head of Christina Wendall.  Ripped apart.  One deputy reported he also found parts of a white wolf nearby.  He remembers his sister was hunting a werewolf in Hemlock Grove who was killing innocent teenage girls last year.  Might be the same wolf.  He overheard his deputies talking about Shelley Godfrey being the murderer and how Peter Rumancek was accused of the crimes just because he was a stranger to Hemlock Grove and a gypsy.  Plus Christina Wendall spread rumors about him being a werewolf.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As morning rose, Pryce made his daily rounds to check on his project Ouroboros and gave instructions to Dr. Zheleznova-Burdukovskaya till Norman shows up.  Pryce looks over to the elevator and welcomes Norman. 

"Oh. This is a surprise." 

Norman glares at Pryce with such anger, "You son of a bitch!" He walks up to Pryce, grabbing him by his collar and shoves him against the wall. "Where's Marie?  Where is she?" He demands.

"I have no idea." Pryce states.  

Everyone around them in the hallway watches with caution and shock.  

"She names you specifically in the lawsuit, and now, surprise, surprise, she's gone?"

Pryce eyes Norman's hands, "Let go of me, Norman."

But, Norman didn't seem like he was through with his accusation, "If I find out that you had anything to do with her disappearance, I will tear you down and everything that you have ever built."

Remaining calm, Pryce takes in his threats, but it seems that he didn't take them seriously.

"I'm sure that won't be necessary.  But be careful.  Start tearing down my house, you may be surprised what comes crawling out of the rubble." Pryce states. 

Soon, security was called and Pryce holds a hand up to stop them as Norman laughs humorlessly at Pryce. 

"Fuck you, Johann." Norman scoffs and lets go of Pryce.  Walking out of Godfrey Industries with no help with security.

Pryce knew Norman wasn't going to give up and knowing Olivia so well, he knew she might have something to do with the disappearance.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Celena's outfit for work...)

"I want the blueprints.  Yes, the subbasement.  Scan and send them to me as soon as possible." Roman orders as he makes calls.  He needed to know what Pryce has in that lab.  "No, it's not gonna take a couple of days, because you're gonna tell that miserable prick that I need them now!" He shouts over the phone and cuts the call.