Chapter 4: When a Stranger Comes...

(Warning! The following chapter carries a smut scene, no one under 18 beyond this point. You have been warned)

Days have passed and Roman's hunger continues to grow. Finding little resources of ways to settle his hunger, he becomes desperate and goes out to meet with an whore he hasn't seen in a while. He takes her to their usual room at a seedy motel and begins to heavily make out. He was internally disgusted at himself for even setting his lips on this woman. Her taste was nothing compared to Celena's sweet cherry flavored skin. When he had the woman's shirt off, he eyes her neck with need. Her blood rushes loudly in his ears. He needed to feast. He couldn't fight it. But....he couldn't. He shoves her away, claiming he changed his mind. She tells him he still needs to pay, but he refuses since he didn't fuck her. The sound of her voice was getting annoying, even when she calls her pimp. Davey, her pimp sends her away and tries to work a deal with Roman while he sits on the bed and smokes a cigarette.

"It's not the money, trust me." Roman scoffs.

"We can happily apply the amount to another lady of your choosing. I'm all about customer service." Davey grins.

He begins to list what women could give him. But Roman refuses all.

Davey brings up that he has an underage runaway that could be satisfying if Roman could break her in.

Roman begins to think, "How about someone who's a type A?"

Davey takes it the wrong way and begins to lists his A rated whores.

"I mean blood type." Roman smirks as he puts out his smoke, "But, hey, type A, B, O-negative. I'm not picky." He shrugs.

Davey frowns in confusion and before he knew it, Roman jumps and attacks his neck. Davey fights and struggles, but Roman was too strong for him. Finally, Roman slams him into a glass table and rips his throat open and begins to drain his blood. He feasts heavily on his neck and sighs in pleasure when he was full.

Davey gasps and twitches over the glass, he was still alive. Roman slowly gets up and gets a pillowcase. He presses it against Davey's neck to stop the bleeding and grabs his cigarette.

  He presses it against Davey's neck to stop the bleeding and grabs his cigarette

He exhales sharply and leaves.

But when he gets home to clean up, he felt so sick to his stomach. He dives to the toilet and throws up all the blood he drank from Davey's neck. He cleans his face, getting rid of all the blood. He sighs in disappointment and jumps when he hears the doorbell. He quickly places his shirt on and watches Anna rush to the nursey to make sure the baby hidden. She shuts the door and locks it up while Roman answers the door.

Thunder and lighting flashes outside as rain pours, he opens the door and there stood a wet blonde woman with blood running down her head. She babbles how she had an accident outside his house, but he was more focused on the blood dripping down her skin.