Surprise!!! Bonus Chapter

*Thought I could give you guys one more chapter for this book.  I know I left out a few things like is Viktor a werewolf now? Well, read and check it out*  WARNING! Smutty scene in this chapter.  No one under 18 allowed.*

The first full moon was about to begin and Celena was scared to death for the pain. She stood in the woods with Peter, Roman, Destiny, and Viktor. Yes, Viktor as well.

"Christina bit me. That day when she chased us in the woods. Right here." Viktor says as he explains this to Peter and points at his shoulder. 

"Oh, shit." Peter mutters. "That's not good."

"Why?" Celena asks.

"That part of the legends is true. When you're bitten, you'll be a werewolf. I'm sorry, Vik." Peter says.

Viktor sighs and grunts in anger, "Shit!" He kicks a rock, sending it flying through the woods. "So, what do I do?" He scoffs.

"Endure. I'll teach you and Celena. Over time, it'll become bearable. Never easier, sadly.  And you must never turn on the wrong moon."

"Yeah, no Vargulfs allowed." Viktor sighs.

"Right." Peter nods and turns to Celena, watching her scared face. He pulls her close and rests his head against hers, breathing her in, "I won't ever make this hard for you. I'll be right next to you."

Celena sighs and gives him a small smile.

Now that's how they ended up where they are now. Naked in the woods with everyone around them. Shelley was still at Godfrey's, in another drug induced sleep. Ever since Prycilla was killed, Pryce had to keep her drugged to calm her. Viktor hated seeing his love like this. But he won't ever abandon her. Ever.

"I can feel it clawing inside." Celena shudders as she wraps her arms around herself.

Peter begins to spit into his hands and run them through his hair.

"Why do you do that?" Viktor asks.

"It helps the wolf remember it's human side, sometimes. And not to mention it alerts others who you are." Peter says and sighs.

Viktor frowns, but shrugs. He spits into his hands and runs his fingers through his hair. Slicking it back.

"Yeah, I'm not doing that." Celena's face scrunches in disgust as she shakes her head.

"We'll be camping out right here. So, try to make it back in time. We'll have breakfast and coffee waiting for you." Destiny says.

Roman walks up to Celena and holds her in his arms, "Be careful out there."

"I will." She says and blushes, "If I wanted to be naked, I rather be in the bedroom." She scoffs.

Roman chuckles and kisses her head, "You will be tomorrow night." He smirks as he whispers in her ear.

"Can't wait." Celena sighs and kisses him passionately before moving back to where she was before.

"Ok, it's almost time. Ready?" Peter asks.

"No, but let's do it." Viktor swings his arms anxiously and sighs deeply as he feels the wolf inside him begin to move around.

"Whatever you do, don't fight it. It'll just make it worse. It's better to just let it take over. It'll kill you if you try to fight." Peter warns.

"Great pep talk." Celena mutters sarcastically.

Peter sighs and rotates his neck, feeling it crack at every turn. Peter grunts as his body jerks. Viktor groans when he feels his bones popping out of place. Celena cries out as she falls to the ground as her back expands. Her spine bends as her bones crunch. She cries out in pain and digs her nails into the ground. Viktor and Peter both fall to the ground, screaming and yelling as they begin to transform. Roman could barely stand to watch his love wither in pain and rip her flesh off her body. But he wanted to see what her wolf looks like. A white snout begins to tear it's way out of her mouth. Viktor's wolf rips it's way out of his body. Soon, a big mud brown wolf stood where Viktor was. He was twice as large as Peter's black wolf. Peter and Viktor's wolf both look over to Celena's as it stood proudly. Shaking the blood off her white fur.