Chapter 6: Becoming a Reality

Growling and snarling, screaming for freedom, Christina Wendall claws through the dirt and grass to escape her earthly grave.  She rips through the wooden casket and digs her way out, ignoring the pain as her nails rip off her fingers.  She finally burst through the ground, her hands reaching out for the fresh air.  She tightens her fists as the Vargulf comes forth to take over her body once more.  

She sets off to hunt through the woods and finds two people.  The man grabs the woman's hand and helps her run for survival.  The girl pants as she runs to keep up.  The vargulf growls and catches up with them.  The couple turns fast as Christina pounces them. 

The man throws his hands out and a loud rumble explodes around them.  Christina yelps as she's thrown across the woods by the power wave the man threw at her. 

Throwing his hood back, Viktor pants and wipes the blood away from his nose.  His face was covered with a growing beard and his hair was longer and dirty.  He turns to the girl and strokes her cheek.  It was Shelley!

(Viktor's outfit but more dirty and torn a little bit

(Viktor's outfit but more dirty and torn a little bit.  No sunglasses of course and he's wearing another coat to keep warm with a black hood)

"Run!" Viktor pants and grabs her hand to rush up a hill.  Helping her follow him and making sure she didn't trip.  Christina continues through the night to stay hot on their trail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Celena and Peter make their way through the Oasis Trailer park that Andreas told them about.  He was right.  The sign did say 'Gone Sis'.  

Celena holds on to Peter's hand as they walk through the park.  

"Doesn't really look like what Andreas described it." She mutters.  

Peter guides her past some of the mobile homes and trailers, looking around.  

"What should we be looking for?" Celena whispers.

"Anything that feels out of place or something from the dreams.  We might know it when we see it." He whispers.

They jump when they hear a distant clattering.  Celena holds on to his arm and they continue to look through the yards till they reached a small play area for kids.  

Peter sighs and rubs his face, then jumps with Celena as they hear a gun cocking behind them.  They turn fast and Celena holds her hands up in surrender when Peter stutters in fear at the woman who pointed a gun at them.

"Ok, I-I-I, uh..."

"Whatever you two heard about this place isn't true anymore." She glares at them. 

"No, no, no, we're not here for that." Celena shakes her head.  

"Well, what you two sulking around at this hour for, huh?" the woman asks them, eyeing them with suspicion.