Chapter 16: Stopping the Dream

Norman returns to his private investigator, Leticia, where she tells him she has linked Olivia to a couple who was murdered...in 1965.  Norman couldn't believe it due to the fact that Olivia wasn't suppose to be even born by that time.  But Leticia suggests experiments from the White Tower that might have made Olivia seem younger than she is.  So Norman suggests they should talk to the only living witness to the murder.  The couple's daughter.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Celena's outfit for work ^^^^) 

After visiting Shelley, Roman and Celena had to return to work.  Plus, Roman was due for another session of his 'treatment' soon.  Roman let Celena change into her work clothes and, together, they walked towards his office.

"Oh, sir!  You have a visitor." Roman's secretary stutters. 

"I told you I didn't want to see anyone.  Tell them to schedule an appointment like a normal person." Roman grits his teeth.

"Uh...he's already in your office.  It's the Sheriff." The secretary says.  

Roman sighs angrily and glares at the secretary in such rage before walking into his office.  He takes a calming breath and opens the door for Celena to walk in.  There was Michael, standing by the windows.  

Roman walks in and looks over to the Sheriff, "Michael Chasseur." Michael introduces himself.  "I'm the new..." 

"I know who you are." Roman says as he walks over to his desk.

Michael turns around and faces them both, "Nice to see you again, Ms. Banks." 

"Sheriff.  What do we owe the pleasure of your visit?" She asks. 

Michael walks over to where Roman was, "I understand you might be able to shed some light on some folks having bad accidents that aren't accidental." He says as he stands by Roman's desk while he sits. 

Celena sighs, rolling her eyes, "Peter told you.  Didn't he? That we all share the dreams." 

"He told me about the dream you three had, apparently.  Little kids, parents, house with pretty windows, and some bad guys looking to do harm." Michael says, eyeing Roman's reactions. 

"Hm.  First I've ever heard of dream police." Roman says sarcastically. 

"The 'bad guys' in our dream are with the same guy who tried to drown me in the tub." Celena says, using air quotes.  

 "Hm.  So, Mr. Godfrey, you didn't have this dream?" Michael asks. 

"I might have.  But when my head hits the pillow, I, uh, I'm dead to the world.  Wake up, don't remember a thing." Roman says shrugging as he leans back against his chair. 

"Some people have things that keep them awake at night."

"Not me." Roman smiles, trying to blow him off.