Chapter 15: Reunion

(Celena's outfit for the day minus the bag and glasses) 

The sun begins to rise and cover the lovers like a warm blanket as they laid in their bed.  Celena slept peacefully till a horrible dream begins to take over.  

Flashes of a house.  A farm.  Two huge silos. Everything was in black and white.  Finally, she sees Roman and Peter.  Both of them were running but in slow motion and yelling silently. As if they were warning someone.  Then Celena sees a little boy smiling on a swing set in front of the same house. A two stories home.  A glass window with Jesus on it.  Stained glass.  Roman, Peter, and Celena watches the family walk into the their house, but they could also see themselves running towards them and screaming out to them.  

"We are hot, hot, hot, you are not, not, not..." The boy's voice sings in echo tones.  

Celena stood in front of the glass door and sees a reflection of a man in a mask.  The boy was playing with his action figures in the living room and a carried a blood stain on his white shirt.

Celena twitches in her sleep as the boy's voice distorts.  

She couldn't see him on the swing anymore.  He just disappears before her and, suddenly, the masked man was standing behind the boy in the living room.  

She turns to look behind her and sees Roman and Peter slowly running towards her.  They spoke, but she couldn't hear them.  But she knew...she knew they were telling her to run.  

Celena lets out a silent scream as the masked man stood behind her and thunder rumbles loudly around them.  

Celena gasps as she jolts awake as the radio blasts on.  She sighs as she blinks to wake herself up and looks to see Peter in front of her, still asleep on his back and looks over her shoulder to see Roman asleep on his side, curled up close to her.  She sighs softly and smiles.  Last night was the best night of her life, but the dreams...that disturbed her.  It worked.  She sits up carefully, wincing as she grips 'herself'. 

"Fucking shit." She whispers and carefully gets out of bed.  "Never again." She groans softly in pain as she practically limps to the bathroom.  

As she she was bathing, Peter and Roman both woke up not too long after her.  They both dressed in silence and Roman leaves.  Peter goes downstairs to fix some coffee, but he had no clue how to work the coffee machine.  He keeps flipping buttons and slapping the side of it.  Grunting in frustration till Roman walks up behind him and moves to show him how it works.  Both of them stand in awkward silence, still in shock last night happened.  

"So..." Peter breaks the ice.

"So?" Roman repeats.

"Last night." Peter clears his throat.