Chapter 22: Taken

Roman, Peter,  Destiny, and Celena finally found Miranda. She was standing by the edge of the roof, clutching on to Nadia as she sings softly to her. Her breasts continue to bleed. She cries at the sight of them.

"No! Please, Miranda. Please, don't hurt her. Don't hurt Nadia." Roman begs.

Letha and Matt come busting through the roof door.

"Nadia!" Letha shouts and runs to get her, but Matt holds her back. "Let me go!"

As if she was alone, Miranda mutters softly to Nadia, "It's ok, sweetie. It's ok. We're gonna go to a place where no one can hurt you anymore. I'm sorry for what I have done and what I'm about to do. I love you so much." She cries softly.

"NO! Please!" Peter shouts and begs.

"Don't hurt the baby!" Roman drops to his knees, begging her to give Nadia to him.

"I'm sorry." Miranda cries and holds on to Nadia and begins to fall backwards.

"NO!!!" Letha screams and fights in Matt's arms.

Celena runs towards the edge and jumps.

"Celena!" Destiny shouts.

Celena calls forth the powers inside her to fly and she watches Miranda fall, letting go of Nadia

Celena calls forth the powers inside her to fly and she watches Miranda fall, letting go of Nadia. Nadia squeals and coos as she watches the world go by her fast. It was like a ride for her. She didn't know what waits for her when she hits the ground. Celena waves her hand and forces Nadia to fly upwards to meet with her. She grabs Nadia and holds on to her.

"Hey, baby. I got you." She smiles down at her. She moves to catch Miranda but freezes when she sees a huge bat-like creature flying towards her. It carried a human face. Like the doctor's. It reaches out with it large talon feet and snatches Miranda in the air. Then he moves towards Celena. Celena turns to fly away but the monster was faster. With a swift swing of its wing and a snatch from its talon, Nadia was out of her hands and she was hurling through the air.

 With a swift swing of its wing and a snatch from its talon, Nadia was out of her hands and she was hurling through the air

Celena screams as she's thrown through the air and slams into the windows below.

"CELENA!" Roman screams.