Chapter Four

I have no idea of how long I've spent here. I tried counting the days at first but then i couldn't keep up cause i kept going unconscious at random times. I am tortured regularly until i am at the point of death. I am only alive because sometimes the pack doctor is asked to help treat me a bit. Some days i was thrown leftover food. At the beginning, if i refuse to eat and so they would shove the food down my throat because they didn't want me dying so soon. Eventually i began eating the leftovers whenever they were provided.

Still, no matter how much i told them i had nothing to do with the woman's injuries they never believe. They would just laugh at me and hit me more. Worse of all, that woman refused to wake up from her coma.

One faithful day, the Alpha decided i was not suffering enough. He decided to assign a pack doctor to give me a daily dosage of wolfbane and whenever i was to be whipped or cut, he made sure the inflictors were given silver whips and knives. My body was littered with injuries of various shapes and sizes. Sometimes the teenagers would even carve shameless words on my body with razors. Some would even sneak up to me in the middle of the night just to touch me sexually and masturtate beside me. These people were so sick. How could you enjoy masturtating to a seriously wounded person?

Whenever the pack got a visitor, I was thrown into the underground cellar. My wolf rarely appears anymore. Everytime i try to talk her she never replies me. I knew she has been weak since our mate rejected us but this abuse has pushed her over the edge. I just wish that damn woman would wake up already

"Hey Rogue get up" a she-wolf snarled at me. I could tell she was the Alpha's mate but I had no energy so i couldn't even respond. She enjoyed tormenting me daily along with her clique of wolf barbies.

"Bitch I'm talking to you" she said as she slammed her legs against my stomach. I didn't mean to but i ended up releasing everything in my stomach all over her legs. It was bile and water though but that made her jump away from me while shrieking like a dying pig.

"What have you done to my mate you pathetic thing?" The Alpha appeared out of nowhere and snarled at me. I didn't even move i just blinked at him. I think that must have engraged him cause next thing i knew i was kicked into oblivion by the Alpha.

The next time i woke up i wished for death to take me away. I was nailed to a wooden cross stake. There was a silver nail driving through both my bleeding palms. My neck was chained tightly to the stake which caused my head to remain  upright. My legs were also chained to the stake. This was the worst pain i have ever had to endure. I began to sob. I sobbed for hours . At some time there was a crowd of people throwing tomatoes and eggs at me. Even the little kids laughed as they joined. I couldn't understand how a whole pack could be so cruel that even the kids were comfortable with something like this. This pack qas breeding demons.

A while later, i heard the sound of a moving vehicle approaching us. Everyone immediately went quiet as they stepped away. I couldn't help but wonder who that was to make all these demons step away like they weren't just being evil.

"Oh my God what is the meaning of this?" I heard a female voice say as a car door opened.

"I heard my aunt was finally awake and the rogue responsible was going to be killed but i didn't except this." It was a male this time and i could tell he was angry.

"Ah brother it is what she deserves. Even after trying to kill my mother she tried to kill my mate too" The alpha said i just kept shaking my head. Was the bastard there watching me suffer all this while or did he just come?

"But this is too much Carl. Where's aunt Elena?"

"My mate has gone to get her. She'll be here soon and then we'll take care of this bitch"

I tuned out of their conversation as soon as i heard i was going to be taken care of. Taking care of me could be translated to killed. Finally this pain would end. It felt like 20years has passed already and i can't wait for it to be over.

Finally!

Death is finally coming to free me.

I stretched my lips into a small smile as silent tears fell from my eyes.

A shocked gasp was suddenly heard followed by the sound of a hand connecting with a surface i am sure is going to be a face.

"How could you do this to her Carl. She saved my life and this is how you repay her." The bitch who put me in this condition was finally here.

"Mother what is the meaning of this she is the reason you were i a coma"

"You fool. I walked out into that forest all on my own. I was tired i just wanted to be away. I initially wanted to to........but then i was attacked by a feral rogue." so she didn't know how to tell the complete truth

"I managed to injure it before running away. I ran into her and then she saved me" nobody moved. They all stood shocked over the mistake they have made. My naked body soon began shivering and my breathing was getting laboured. I felt their eyes turn to me when they heard my laboured breathing.

"Carl look what you've done. You blamed an innocent wolf for something a feral did." I heard her hit him again. "What are you still doing there? get her off that place you fools"

I didn't know what happened next because i felt so numb. I could hear Elena crying though. She kept saying she was sorry but i voice irritated me. It was all her fault.

If i had enough energy i would have killed her right there and killed myself along with her.

What right did she have to cry and act like a good person? While she laid inside in peace i was dying. While she was allowed to heal in comfort i was here suffering in the hands of her pack members and son.

I should have left her to die then i wouldn't be in this predicament.

The only innocent person here was me. She, her son and her whole pack were nothing but demons.