Chapter Sixteen

I woke up when i felt the male behind me tighten his hands. I tried to get up but this only made him pull me closer. I let out a silent laugh before closing my eyes back.

I might as well just lay here since the big baby was still asleep and not ready to let go.

Last night after the party ended, Luke had accompanied me up to my room. After bidding me goodnight, he placed a kiss on my cheeks before walking away. I grabbed the only set of pajamas I had, went towards the bathroom and took a shower.

I turned and turned on my bed but the sleep didn't come. I kept thinking about Luke. I finally gave up and mindlinked Luke who was surprisingly still awake. I asked him to come over and the idiot ran over here. We talked all night long before i eventually fell asleep in his arms.

I need to pee.

I got up from the bed with much effort since Luke didn't want to let me go. I grabbed the things I needed for a shower along with me as I rushed to the bathroom. When i got back to the room, Luke was still asleep so i kissed him on his forehead before leaving.

The dinning room was bustling with people when i got down. I couldn't  find an empty sit. I couldn't even find a space to pick some food from the table so i went into the big general kitchen to get food directly. I piled my plate with eggs and bacon, made a cup of coffee then sat on the kitchen bench to eat. I wasn't the only one eating here so there was nothing to feel embarrassed about.

I smelled him before i saw him and the butterflies in my stomach went into frenzy.

"How could you be so evil?" He sat beside me looking so grumpy but i just smiled and kept eating.

"Are you hungry?"

"Nah" He sat there just watching me until i finished my food. As I ate, he kept picking some of bacon while ignoring my glare.

"Let's go out" he said after I drank the last of my coffee.

"Go out?" I raised my eyebrow

"Yeah like on a date"

I was quite for a while before I gave him an answer "Sure. It'snot like I have anything to do"

"When will you start working?"

"On monday"

"Ok. I'll be right back. I need to take a shower first." he gave me kiss on the cheek before leaving.

Everyone was looking at me. My cheeks felt so hot.

I collected my dirty dishes and went over to help the teens who were already washing. Wanda, the head chef chased me out after a while telling me to go get ready for my date.

I blushed so hard as i ran back to my room. I won't be surprised if everyone  is already aware of our relationship. First, we danced together for a really long time yesterday and now, Luke just had to kiss me in front of all those people.

"Amelia did you go back to your room?" Luke voiced drew me out from my embarrassment.

"Yeah you asshole. Wanda chased me out. Everyone kept staring at me because of the stunt you pulled back there. I bet news about us have already reached all ears" i mindlinked him.

"I really don't mind Amy. They can stare and talk all they want. All i care about is that starting from last night, you're now mine"

"Whatever Alpha" i knew he hated it whenever i called him that but i just had to tease him.

"Ameliaaaaaaaaaa"

"what?"

"Open the door"

I got up from my bed and rushed to open the door. Luke stood in front of me with his hands in his pockets. He wore blue jeans matched paired with a white shirt and some vans. His black hair was combed neatly, with some falling over his eyes. He had a cute smile on his face and his eyes were shinning so bright. He looked so handsome, i wanted to stuff him in my wardrobe forever.

'That's impossible. Everyone would just smell him out' my wolf taunted

'Shut up'

"I know i look handsome. You don't have to drool whenever you see me" the idiot had to open his mouth.

"Shut up." I said as my cheeks felt hotter. "Come in. I won't be long, I just need to change my shoes" i went to the wardrobe and picked a pair of black flats. They were among the things I got on my little shopping trip.

I turned to see Luke sitting on my bed looking at me. He sent me a flying case but I just ignored him. I arranged my hair in front of the mirror still ignoring the idiot. I could  see him staring at me through the mirror but i avoided his eyes.

When I was i done, I grabbed the only small purse I had, put my card into it and went to him.

"I'll have to get a phone and an alarm clock along. I also need more clothes" i told him as i sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled him closer.

"I don't mind shopping with my lady"

"You're not allowed to complain when I start running from store to store."

"I promise I won't complain"

I placed a kiss on his lips and when I tried to pull away he kissed me deeply. His lips were so soft against mine. He tasted so sweet.

His hands tightened around me as i grabbed onto his shirt. My heartbeat had never been this fast. Not even around Ryan. I could tell our wolves were slowly creating a much deeper bond between us but Luke and i were totally okay with it.

We played with our tongues going in and out of each other's mouth. I didn't want to stop but my lips got sore after kissing him for what seems like forever.

Luke and i finally pulled away from each other and i rested my head on shoulder, trying to catch my breath.

"That was amazing" he told me, his voice hoarse. I didn't respond and just tightened my hold on his shirt. He placed a kiss on my head.

I wish we could be happy together forever.