Chapter Twenty-six

AMELIA'S POV

I sat on Luke's couch patiently, wearing one of his shirts with nothing but my panties under it. I was in the middle of watching my second movies when Luke barged  into the room.

He walked up to me when he spotted me sitting on one of the couches. He placed a kiss on my forehead before sitting and wrapping his hands around me.

"How did your meeting go?" I questioned him.

"Can we not talk about work? I'm so tired and just want to be with you"

I leaned into him and give him a kiss on the lips. Luke pulled me into his lap as he deepened the kiss. His hands crept under my shirt and grabbed one of my boobs. He kissed down to my neck and sucked on it while teasing my nipples with his thumb.

"Luke"I gasped as he rips my shirt into two. He smirked at me before taking my now exposed boobs into his mouth. He alternated between biting, sucking and licking both. I moved my hips against his and felt his hard-on.

"Luke" i called out his name as i continued grinding against him. He gripped my hips tightly before lifting his head and resting it back on the couch. He pulled me closer into him when i began sucking on his neck. I raised my head from his neck when i heard him moan my name.

He returned his head to my chest placing a kiss on both. My hands moved to his hair, pulling.

"Luke"

"yeah" he mumbled with his head still buried in my chest.

"I want you to mark me"

"Are you sure?" His pulled away to look me in the eyes

"One hundred percent sure" Luke  kissed me before getting up and walking towards the already opened bedroom door.

"Did you lock the main door?" I asked as he droppedvme on the bed.

"Ofcourse" Luke leaned down and continued our kiss.

"Fuck" he groaned when i move my hips against his.

He lifted his body from mine giving me enough time to undo his belt. When I finished with belt, he took off his pants and I was left staring at the half naked man in front of me.

"I'm a little nervous" i whispered as he took off my panties.

"Me too" he chuckled "I'll be gentle, I promise" he whispered tucking my hair behind my ear.

I know it's going to hurt since I've never done this but i don't know how bad it will be.

I really don't mind the pain. I want this. I want all of him.

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips before leaning down to attack my neck. I couldn't hold back the soft moan that escaped my lips when he lightly bit down on that one particular spot. He began moving his hips against mine and even with the briefs he was wearing, the sensation that went through me was like no other.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked.

"Yes"

He pulled off his briefs and I averted my eyes

I felt my body tense when he moved his hands above my pussy lips. I opened my mouth in a silent gasp as he slid one finger into me. He leaned to kiss me while his fingers continue their ministration. He added another finger and my pussy stretched further to accommodate the extra finger. I felt the pressure build as he continued to finger fuck me. Just as I was about burst, he pulled his fingers out and put them into his mouth.

The way he sucked on his fingers made me wish that mouth of his was in my pussy. I look down at his enourmous dick as he started stroking himself. Looking back up i see him smiling at me. He brought his dick closer to my pussy and rubbed against it, getting my pussy juices all over his dick.

"I love you" Luke said softly, pecking my lips gently

"I love you too" i replied

He rested his head on my neck before he gently moved his hips forward. A stinging pain brought tears into my eyes and my fingers his gripped his shoulders harshly. I tried my best not to let the tears fall.

"I'm sorry" his voice came out strained "fuck I'm so sorry Amy."

We both remained still while i adjusted to him. Luke continuously kissed below my eyes trying to get rid of the small tears that have leaked out. He kissed all over my face while whispering sweet nothings to me.

He stopped then looked down at me with eyes half closed in pleasure.

"You look like you feel good" i whispered quietly to him. He opened his eyes all the way and lowered his head to mine.

"You do feel good Amy" he buried his face in my neck, a small moan escaped his lips when i moved my hips a bit.

"You can move now, but slowly" i looked down trying to see where both our bodies met but when Luke didn't move i raised my eyes back up to meet his eyes

His eyes were full of what i could only decribe as a mix of adoration and love as well lust. I raised my hand up to cup his cheek and Luke decided that was the perfect time to move.

I suck in a deep breath at the pleasure mixed with pain i felt from just one movement.

At first Luke moved slowly but along the way, he increased his speed. I wrapped my legs around his waist at one point, moving my body with his as he thrusted into me continuously.

With every thrust, every part of me got tense, in the best way, and let go, building and building. My nails dug into Luke's back making indents in his skin.

Luke leaned down towards my neck again and i knew his intention this time was different from when he laid kisses on my neck. I felt his canines scrape my neck and I moved my head to give him access.

He was slightly hesitant, pulling back much to my displeasure.

"Do it" i pleaded pushing his head down. I moaned at his particularly hard thrust after i spoke.

Luckily, my words were enough because right after i felt the sting of his canines puncturing my flesh.

The pain only lasted a second,the entire sensation of it being overtaken by bliss.

I felt a different kind of warmth spreading through my body, all starting from where he bit me.

Something pulled me towards him so i buried my now extended canines into his flesh as well.

I felt an imaginary twine wrapping around us and weaving our souls together as we found our release together.

Luke and I were bonded forever.

Luke

Luke

Luke

I love you so much.