Chapter Twelve

LUKE'S POV

I woke up with a smile on my face the next morning. I spent a significant amount of time washing up since my mind was all over the place. I kept thinking about Amelia and how I could make our situation progress further.

What if she doesn't feel the same way about me?

I'll have to wear my big boy pants and woe her like a gentleman.

When I finally got dressed, i mindlinked Adam and Caleb to meet at me office. Caleb had arrived yesterday and was still in the dark about Amelia, so I was going to take this chance to tell Adam about her decision to stay while also informing Caleb about her existence.  Since mom was still asleep I prepared a nice breakfast for myself before I headed off to the office.

"Good morning Alpha" Caleb was the first one to see me when i entered the office. Despite not finding his mate on his journey he still looked happy.

"Morning Caleb. Welcome home. " we had a man hug before we sat down. "Is Adam here yet?" I asked

"Oh yeah he got here some minutes ago. He's upstairs" his lips stretched into a smile "He also made sure to inform me about your new friend" he added wriggling his eyebrows at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I restorted punching him on the arm.

"Yeah sure sure" With that we both made our way up the staircase and into my office where i found Adam lying comfortably on my sofa.

"Get off my sofa you fat ape. Didn't you get enough sleep at home?" i pulled on Adam leg until he was completely off my sofa.

"Well i was busy satisfying my mate all night and i was hoping to sleep in today" he grumbled.

"You didn't have to tell us you were up satisfying your mate" Caleb kicked Adam who was still lying on the floor

"Ouch" Adam rubbed the area where Caleb kicked before sitting up. "Then what was i suppose to say. Educate me oh learned one" Adam sarcastically said.

"You could have just said you were busy last night so you couldn't sleep early" i butted it.

"Whatever assholes" he got up and flopped back on my sofa and i shook my head at him.

"Why do you need us early this morning anyway? "

"Well i just wanted to tell you both about our new pack member" i told them both happily. I was smiling so hard my cheeks hurt but i didn't mind.

"New pack member?" Caleb was the first to reply and Adam just looked at me with raised eyebrows. I could already see the wheels turning in his head and just kept quiet waiting for him to say it.

"Is it Amelia?" Adam said studying my face.

"Yup. She decided to stay" i couldn't even keep the excitement from my voice even if i tried.

"That's cool for you bro. Now you can finally chase her all you want." Caleb smirked stupidly at me.

So he already knows i like her?

Adam and his basket mouth.

"Wipe that smirk off your face"

"Are you sure that's a good idea considering Aunt Elena?" i knew Adam wasn't going to easily accept it. Especially when a relative of his was on Amelia's hate list. It could create a lot of conflict but i couldn't let Amelia leave. I wanted her.

"I can't deny her the right to stay just because of what happened between them. She clearly wants to belong to a pack again. She even promised to be civil with Elena and i trust her. I also want here here with me."

"Well if you're sure about this, i have no problems with it. I'm going to have a conversation with Aunt Elena then I'll inform the rest of the pack while you get your lady settled." Adam smiled at me and with just this i knew he wouldn't mind having Amelia here.

"Where is she going to stay?"asked Caleb.

"I'm gonna give her my old room in the pack house. She told me blue amd white were her favourite colours too so she would probably like it. I've already prepared an account for her too and finished her paper work so you guys don't have to worry about any missing information concerning her. She's also going to be continue working as a pack doctor. Gemma has already mindlinked me saying she was satisfied with her."

"Lover boy has got everything prepared for his lady." Caleb's words made my eartips turn red.

I had never gone out of my way to make careful arrangements for a girl. Hell, i have never even liked any girl before even before Lucy. I had always wanted to wait for my mate so i usually friendzoned all the girls around me. Even when Lucy died i still didn't pay much attention to any female. Now that i finally found someone i liked, i was ready to spoil her. I knew Adam and Caleb were going to tease me continously I didn't care.

"Go to hell Caleb. Now you both can go away. I need to tidy up my desk. Caleb I'll mindlink you later when I'm done showing Amelia around the pack so when we discuss your trip"

"You're going to show her around by yourself?" Adam teasingly asked me wiggling his stupid eyebrows while Caleb snickered quietly on his seat.

"Of course. Now can you please get out of my office" i answered grinning at them. There was no way I was going to miss a chance to spend alone time with Amelia.

"Fine fine we're leaving Lover boy" Caleb said before dragging Adam from my office.

After i finished sorting out the papers on my desk, i went to the pack house to get my truck to make going around the pack easier and faster. I had planned on taking a stroll round the pack with her but i didn't have enough time because sorting the papers took most of my time.

I hope things end up turning well for us.