Dropping the Act

Chapter Ten

"Fuck," I groan against his mouth and I push him forward. But the door is still closed and Winston is having trouble opening it and kissing me at the same time.

He manages to finally grab the door handle and I push him towards the room. He bumps into something and he starts to stagger but I grip onto his waist and I hold him close to me to make sure he doesn't fall.

I have to let go of his hips and I fumble around trying to unbutton his shirt. I'm so glad he didn't wear a tie or we'd stand here struggling for hours.

I bet we could do this in just a minute if we actually stepped away from each other and focused. But all I can focus on is kissing him.

I manage to unbutton three of his buttons from the top and then I give up. I push him towards the bed and my hands reach down to the hem of his shirt.

I have to detach myself from him and he groans in protest. I grab his shirt and I pull it over his head. It's not an easy job with only three of his buttons unbuttoned but it works and that's all I care about.

He sits down on the bed and he wraps his arms around my neck trying to pull me down with him.

I don't start kissing him again, his pupils are blown and his lips are swollen and I try to take in as much of it as I can before he grabs my hair and brings my mouth down onto his again.

God, he wants me so fucking bad.

He moves up the bed and I move over him as he wraps one leg around my waist and he presses the heel of his foot into my lower back. Pushes me into him.

But I'm still fully dressed and my cock is getting so hard that I can't think about anything else but him pressing into me.

"Wait," I say breathlessly and I break the kiss. I need a moment to catch my breath, I feel so fucking dizzy.

But Winston's not letting me go. He fists my shirt and he brings my mouth to meet his again and I soon understand why.

I can feel how hard he is through his pants, the bulge is pressing against his inner thigh and I can't seem to be able to ignore it. He might even be harder than me.

His lips part and he lets my tongue explore his mouth. I go in hard, in and out practically fucking his mouth with my tongue and he lets out a deep groan from his chest.

The vibrations move through me and I have to stop myself from moaning. I don't fucking moan.

I decide to pull away from him once again and this time he doesn't stop me, I'm so fucking hard and I just need to get my clothes off.

But Winston's taking care of that. His lips brush past my ear and he starts untying the tie I borrowed from Charlie.

I texted Charlie that I was going home because I didn't feel well, I told him that I left the keys to my car in the backseat and they can drive themselves home.

It was a pretty believable excuse.

He starts to unbutton my shirt now and I take a moment to rest my chin on his shoulder and breathe in his scent.

His hair brushes past my nose and I nuzzle into him as I take deep breaths in. This is what I missed about him.

"I missed you," Winstons whispers in my ear, his voice so low that I feel a tingle at the bottom of my stomach.

He slows down, takes his time to unbutton each button and I don't mind.

I slowly start moving against him, my hips grinding against his and I hear him breathe in sharply.